My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour13 Reviews
Capture breathtaking views of the Taj Mahal on this sunrise day tour from Delhi. Beat the crowds and get the perfect shot before enjoying a tour of Agra Fort and optional breakfast at a 5-star hotel.
- Capture the beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise and skip the long lines
- Learn about and visit the Agra Fort, an impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Savor a delicious optional Indian breakfast at a 5-star hotel in Agra
- Immerse yourself in the local art and daily life of the vibrant city of Agra
- Travel in comfort between Delhi and Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise, before the crowds arrive, on a private day trip from Delhi. Visit the UNESCO-listed Agra Fort with a local guide and travel by air-conditioned transportation. You can upgrade to include breakfast at a 5-star hotel in Agra. After getting picked up from your hotel, hop in the private air-conditioned vehicle that will take you to Agra in just 3 hours. Here, meet your guide and set out for your Taj Mahal sunrise tour. Spend up to 3 hours exploring the grounds and learning more from your guide. Next, sit down to breakfast at a 5-star hotel (if option selected), where you will savor the flavors of Indian cuisine. After breakfast, visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO heritage site famously known as the Agra Quila. Built from red sandstone, this impressive structure was the home of notable Mughal emperors such as Akbar, Jahangir, Shah Jahan, and Aurangzeb. After a morning full of touring, hop back in the car and get dropped off back at your hotel in Delhi in the afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Entry tickets (if option selected) Breakfast (if option selected) Bottled water
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday