My Guide Website?
Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride6 Reviews
This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to see all Udaipur’s highlights in a single day. Explore the City Palace, the views of Monsoon Palace, the serenity of Fatehsagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, and Lake Pichola.
- Catch the best of Udaipur’s sites in a single day
- Experience the best of Rajasthani heritage, architecture, and culture
- Travel comfortably in a private, air-conditioned car
- Enjoy an intensely cultural experience without any stops for shopping
- Relax on an optional sunset boat ride on Lake Pichola
DescriptionUdaipur, once called the most romantic spot in all of India, is the city of Lakes. This tour covers the most important sites of the city, and ends with a serene sunset at Lake Pichola. Several locations were made famous in the the James Bond movie, Octopussy, filmed here in 1982. Start your tour at Sajjangarh or the Monsoon Palace, an old dilapidated hunting lodge, perched atop a hillside. It offers fantastic views of the countryside, the Aravalli hills, and Fatehsagar Lake, the next stop on this tour. Step into the Maharaja’s lifestyle at Udaipur City Palace (Rajasthan’s largest palace). Some of these buildings date back 400 years. City Palace Museum has opulently decorated rooms, filled with artifacts and miniatures. Spend approximately two hours here, before heading to the Jagdish temple. Built in 1651, this serene marble temple with stone carvings is dedicated to an avatar of Lord Vishnu. Stop for lunch at a restaurant of your choice, or ask your guide for recommendations (lunch at own expense). Take a relaxing stroll around the lotus pools and fountains at Saheliyon ki Bari. As the day comes to an end, watch the sunset from Lake Pichola. The evening light makes for perfect photo opportunities. You can also choose an optional boat ride for a pleasant end to your full day tour. At the end of the activity, your driver will drop you back to either your hotel, the airport, or railway station in Udaipur.
IncludesPick up and drop-off from your hotel, the airport, or railway station in Udaipur Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle Private English-speaking tour guide Entrance to monuments All parking fees, fuels, tolls, and taxes Bottled water and a umbrella Additional food or drink Additional services Camera fee at City Palace, which is INR 250 Gratuities
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a cat/hap
- Knees and shoulders must be covered to enter places of worship
- Shoes need to be removed at Jagdish temple
- Udaipur City Palace and Jagdish Temple have steep steps, which may be difficult for people with mobility needs and infants in strollers/prams
- Optional boat ride at Lake Pichola is on a shared basis. Please purchase tickets on the spot. Your guide will assist you.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now