My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip301 Reviews
Join this private day tour to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj from Delhi. Enjoy a private car, a guide, meals, and entry fees based on the options available.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy your journey along the fastest route to Agra City, the Yamuna Expressway
- Visit the Taj Mahal, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon, or Noida or at the airport. Drive to Agra and enjoy a 3-hour peaceful ride in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival in Agra, you will meet your tour guide and then proceed to visit the Taj Mahal. Explore the Taj Mahal and spend around 2-3 hours in the mausoleum. The next monument that you will visit is the Agra Fort. This was built by the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. Spend around 1 hour exploring here. Next, you will go for a lunch break at 5 Star Hotel. After your meal, you will be driven back to Delhi or before leaving Agra, you can also visit Baby Taj. When you arrive in Delhi, your driver will drop you at your hotel or at the airport in Delhi.
IncludesAirport or hotel pickup and drop-off Roundtrip private transport Private local guide Entry fees to the monuments (depending on option selected) Unlimited breakfast or lunch at a 5-star hotel (depending on option booked) Battery bus ride at Taj Mahal entry Bottles of mineral water
- If you select the 3 AM pickup time, this tour will become a Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour and you will visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Transportation for 1 to 2 people will be in a sedan car, for 3 to 5 people it will be in an SUV Car, and for 6 to 12 people it will be in a 12-seater mini van
- Your private driver and guide will be fully vaccinated