My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Private 4-Day Golden Triangle Luxury Tour60 Reviews
Visit the great cities of India’s famous Golden Triangle on a private tour from Delhi. See the most magnificent monuments of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur and make unforgettable memories.
- Step back in time and explore the historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Stay in luxury hotels in the great cities of the Golden Triangle
- Look inside the Taj Mahal before the crowds arrive
- Visit the beautiful Palace of the Winds and hilltop Amber Fort
- Customize your itinerary in each city as per your own interests
DescriptionDiscover some of the most magnificent monuments in India on a luxury, private tour of the 3 great cities of India's Golden Triangle. Treat yourself and stay in luxury accommodation to get a taste of life on the subcontinent during the days of the Raj. Alternatively, book your own accommodation and choose the option which does not include hotel bookings. Day 1: Delhi – Agra Benefit from pick-up at your desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon. Take a half-day tour of Delhi city center to see monuments such as the Qutub Minar, built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Admire the Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple) and India Gate. Drive past Parliament House and the President's Palace before taking the expressway to Agra. Day 2: Agra – Jaipur Wake early to get a majestic view of the sunrise and Taj Mahal. Look inside the mausoleum on a 2-hour guided tour before the crowds arrive. Return to your hotel for breakfast. Visit the historic Agra Fort before proceeding to Jaipur. Day 3: Jaipur City Tour Visit the majestic Amber Fort after breakfast and gaze in wonder at the beauty of Jal Mahal. Continue to the Palace of the Winds (Hawa Mahal) and stop at the Jantar Mantar Observatory and Maharaja's City Palace. Day 4: Jaipur – Delhi Drive back to Delhi after breakfast and get dropped off at the airport, railway station or your hotel. Agra 4 star hotel options: Holiday Inn or Crystal Sarovar Premier or similar Agra 5 star hotel options: Jaypee Palace or Courtyard by Marriott or similar Jaipur 4 star hotel options: Sarovar Premier or Similar 4 Star Hotel Jaipur 5 star hotel options: Holiday Inn city center or Hilton or Similar 5 Star Hotel
IncludesPrivate tour 3 nights accommodation (if option chosen) Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle All sightseeing with private local guides Daily breakfast at the hotels Battery bus ride to and from the Taj Mahal parking lot up to the Taj Mahal monument Fuel surcharge All taxes and service charges All applicable hotel taxes Pick-up and drop off at hotels, the airport or railway station Bottles of mineral water during the journeys Personal care and attention
- Transportation will be by 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, by 6-seater wagon for groups of 3 or 4 people, and by 10-seater minivan for groups of 5 to 10 people
- Guests will be assigned new guides in each destination
- Guests are requested to plan their itineraries and onward travel keeping in mind traffic conditions and delays
- Some monuments may not accept credit cards. Guests are advised to carry some cash to purchase monument tickets or can request the driver to find an ATM
- Guides will help you with purchasing tickets to the monuments
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge of $150 (for travel dates between April - September) and $250 (for travel dates between October - March) in cash