My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train393 Reviews
Travel from Delhi by India’s high-speed train, the Gatimaan Express, to visit Agra on a guided tour. See the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the Baby Taj, with the option to include lunch and entry tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel between Delhi and Agra by India's superfast train, the Gatimaan Express
- Admire the UNESCO Listed Taj Mahal, the seventh wonder of the world
- Visit Agra Fort, an impressive red sandstone structure of Mughal architecture
- Visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah, known as Baby Taj and explore the grounds around it
- Enjoy lunch at multi-cuisine restaurant and taste traditional Indian cuisine
DescriptionSpend a day visiting the top sites in Agra on a Taj Mahal day tour. Travel on a superfast train from Delhi, enjoying breakfast on the way and dinner on the return journey. Marvel at the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and eat like royalty in multi-cuisine restaurant for lunch. Start your tour from your hotel where your driver will pick you up to transfer you to Nizamuddin Railway Station. Find your train coach and seats with your driver's assistance and depart from the train station at 8:10 AM. Eat breakfast on the train to begin your day. Arrive in Agra at 9:50 AM and meet your guide in front of the train coach. Get seated in the car and proceed to visit the famous and most iconic monument in India, the Taj Mahal. Spend up to 3 hours exploring this monument. Go to a multicuisine restaurant for lunch, taste Indian delicacies and admire the top-rated restaurant. Relax for up to 1 hour during this break before returning to the tour. Visit Agra Fort, the giant building made of red sandstone in the 16th century. Walk around the fort with your guide for 1 hour and then, make a final stop at Itimad-Ud-Daulah also known as Baby Taj. Return to Agra Railway Station and board your train for Delhi. The train will leave at 5:50 PM and arrive in Delhi at 7:30 PM. Have dinner on the train to finish off your memorable day. Upon arrival in Delhi, meet your driver in front of the coach and get dropped to your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Delhi Transport on the Gatimaan Express Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car Tour guide Water Breakfast and dinner on the train Entrance tickets to all monuments (if option selected) Lunch at a multicuisine restaurant (if option selected)
- The Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday. ________ We need the below mandatory details of all the travelers for making Train Tickets:- Name + Age + Gender + Passport No