From Jaipur: Private Ajmer and Pushkar Guided Tour
See two of Rajasthan's most significant spiritual centers in just one day. Explore Pushkar's Brahma Temple and Ajmer's Shrine Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti with a local guide.
- Explore the picturesque lake-side city of Pushkar with its Brahma Temple
- Visit the shrine of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti in Ajmer
- Travel in comfort in a private air-conditioned car with driver from Jaipur
- Enjoy private guided tours on site and ask all your questions
DescriptionBe greeted by your driver at your accommodation in Jaipur before heading on the 3-hour journey to the Hindu pilgrimage town of Pushkar. It surrounds the expansive lake of Ana Sagar and is itself enclosed by the rugged Aravalli Hills. After a guided tour of Pushkar and its Brahma Temple, head to Ajmer, one of India’s most important Muslim pilgrimage centers. Explore the city and visit the shrine of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti with a local guide. Then, relax on your drive back to Jaipur.
IncludesTransfer Tour guide at Ajmer and Pushkar Tuk tuk transfer within temple areas Lunch, if option selected Drinks Accommodation
- As the lanes in the temple areas a very narrow, a tuk tuk ride will be provided.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability