My Guide Website?
Agra: 3-Day Golden Triangle Tour To Jaipur & Delhi
Visit the most famous monuments in Agra, Jaipur and Delhi on this 3-day private Golden Triangle tour.
- Enjoy a private tour from Agra to Delhi via Jaipur
- Visit the Taj Mahal during sunrise
- Explore the numerous palaces and forts in Jaipur
- Finish your trip in New Delhi with a city tour
- Choose to book your own accommodation or have it booked for you
DescriptionAfter spending the night in Agra, you will be picked up early from your hotel and will head to the Taj Mahal to watch the sun come up over this world-famous monument. You will have 2 hours to explore the site and admire the architecture, before returning to your hotel for breakfast. Next, explore the Agra Fort as your guide teaches you about its fascinating history. Then, start the 5-hour drive to Jaipur. At the end of the drive, arrive in Jaipur to check in to your hotel. After breakfast the following day, your guide will take you to the Amber Fort for a 2-hour tour of the complex. After that, head back down the hill for a tour of Jaipur, also known as the “Pink City”. On the guided tour, you’ll visit the Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. In the afternoon, explore the Maharaja’s City Palace, a complex that includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces. Then, head to Jantar Mantar, a collection of 19 astronomical instruments built by the Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh. Drive past the Hawa Mahal, a large structure built so the women of the royal household could observe streets outside while remaining hidden. After your Jaipur city tour, return to your hotel for your second included overnight stay. After breakfast, you’ll be driven to Delhi. Upon arrival, enjoy a half-day city tour. Visit the 11th century Qutub Minar, the Bahai Temple, also known as the Lotus Temple and the India Gate war memorial. Drive by Parliament House, the President's Palace, and Secretariat buildings. After your Delhi tour, you will be dropped off either at the airport, the railway station, your hotel or another location of your choice in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
IncludesHotel or airport pickup and drop-off 3-day private tour 2 nights' accommodation in Jaipur with breakfast (if option with hotels selected) Transportation by private, air-conditioned car or van Return bus ride from Taj Mahal parking lot to Taj Mahal All taxes and service charges Bottles of mineral water during journeys Dinner (if option with hotels selected) Entrance fees to Monuments Local Professional Guides
- The Lotus Temple is closed on Mondays
- Transportation will be by 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, by 6-seater vehicle for groups of 3 or 4 people, and by 10-seater minibus for groups of 5 to 10 people
- Guests will be assigned new guides in each destination
- Rooms are provided on a twin-share basis. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-share basis.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹20,662.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today