My Guide Website?
3-Days Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Agra & Jaipur from Delhi
India's Golden Triangle on this private 3-day tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. See UNESCO-listed spots, such as Agra Fort, Amber Fort, Humayun's Tomb, & City Palace. includes accommodation in a hotel as well an expert guide breakfast transport & more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover India's 'Golden Triangle' on a 3-day private tour with transport
- Visit the highlights of Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi including the Taj Mahal
- Luxuriate in top-notch hotels in the enchanting Golden Triangle
- Explore the majestic Palace of the Winds and hilltop Amber Fort
- Tailor your itinerary to suit your unique interests
DescriptionEmbark on a luxury private tour of India's Golden Triangle, exploring the magnificent monuments in the three great cities. Indulge in opulent accommodations and experience the grandeur reminiscent of the days of the Raj. Alternatively, choose the option without hotel bookings to personalize your stay. Day 1: Delhi – Agra Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram (Choose any pick-up time from 7 AM to 10 AM). Meet your guide and begin exploring the Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, and Qutub Minar. Drive past India Gate, President House, and Parliament House. Visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. In Old Delhi, see Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, and Khari Baoli (Spice Market). Afterward, drive to Agra via the expressway. Arrive in Agra and stay overnight. 3 Star Hotel: Taj Villas -- -- (Or Similar) 4 Star Hotel: Royale' Regent Agra -- -- (Or Similar) 5 Star Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott Agra -- -- (Or Similar) Day 2: Agra – Jaipur Start the day by witnessing the mesmerizing sunrise at the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. After visiting the Taj, enjoy your breakfast. Later, explore Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its stunning architecture and historical significance. Next, visit Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb, also known as the 'Baby Taj,' renowned for its intricate marble work. Afterward, drive to Jaipur. En route, get a chance to visit Fatehpur Sikri. Arrive in Jaipur and stay overnight. 3 Star Hotel: 7 Apple Hotel -- -- (Or Similar) 4 Star Hotel: Fern Residency -- -- (Or Similar) 5 Star Hotel: Radisson Blu -- -- (Or Similar) Day 3: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour and Drive back to Delhi. After breakfast, start to Explore the Amber Fort, a majestic hilltop fortress, and enjoy an elephant or jeep ride to its entrance. (own expenses) Later, stop for photos at the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal) and the Palace of Winds ( Hawa Mahal). Then, visit the Maharaja's City Palace, the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. After that, visit Jantar Mantar Observatory, an astronomical observation site from the 18th century, and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, have lunch in a local restaurant (own expense) Enjoy shopping for traditional handicrafts and jewelry at the local markets. Drive back to Delhi and get dropped off at the airport, railway station or your hotel. You can also choose to drop off in Jaipur.
IncludesPrivate transfers & sightseeing by AC car with driver 2-Nights stay with breakfast: 3-Star, 4-Star or 5-Star (if you choose the option) Private live tour guide at all monuments Tuk Tuk Ride in Delhi Battery bus ride to the Taj Mahal Complimentary water bottles & umbrella
- Please note that Taj Mahal is closed on Every Friday Tour can be customized as per customer's requirement If Pick up from airport: Flight details must be provided at the time of booking Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge to the operator. Akshardham is closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Birla Temple.