My Guide Website?
Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour by Tuk-Tuk90 Reviews
Explore the culturally rich Jaipur, also known as the Pink City of India on a private Tuk-Tuk tour. Explore the top highlights like the Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Amber Fort, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the most scenic highlights of Jaipur on a Tuk-Tuk tour
- Enjoy a ride in a comfortable Tuk-Tuk
- Admire the stunning Hawa Mahal also known as the Palace of the Winds
- Take a tour of the City Palace and the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Jantar Mantar Observatory
- Visit the iconic Amber Fort
DescriptionExplore the iconic landmarks and monuments of Jaipur popularly known as the Pink City of India, on a tuk-tuk ride. Depart at 9:00 Am from your hotel on a tuk-tuk and head towards the most famous landmark of Jaipur “Hawa Mahal-the Palace of Winds’’. Over 220 years old, this stunning honeycomb building comprises 953 windows. Next explore the City palace- a complex that contains various sections of royal residences like the Mubarak Mahal, Chowk, Chandra Mahal, Diwan-I-Khas, Maharani Palace, and more. Continue towards the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Jantar Mantar, which is one of India’s most popular attractions. Spend some time at Jal Mahal, the scenic palace in water, and get ready to capture the immense beauty of this place with your camera. Now move on to another truly impressive sight the Amber Fort. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur. Follow your guide on a fascinating tour and listen to stories and unheard tales about the fort’s history. Get a chance to explore a stunning ancient step-well 'Panna Meena ka Kund' near the Fort. Enjoy a tuk-tuk ride through the unexplored lanes of Jaipur and create some unforgettable memories. Your tuk-tuk stroller will show you to the city’s Local streets where you can interact with people, taste local foods, and witness the culture of Jaipur at its best. Experience the culture, traditions, and heritage of Jaipur on a full-day tour.
IncludesHotel/airport/railway station pickup and drop-off Bottled water Fuel Parking charges Toll & interstate taxes All Government Taxes (GST)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking Children must be accompanied by an adult A valid passport is required on the day of travel Confirmation will be received at time of booking Children must be accompanied by an adult Dress code is smart casual, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended A valid passport is required on the day of travel