My Guide Website?
Old and New Delhi: Full-Day Guided Tour with Transfers12 Reviews
Explore Delhi and it’s fascinating history and culture in this super fun and engaging full day tour, which will take you through all the must-visit temples and historical monuments of the city!
- Admire the red sandstone and white marble minarets of the Jama Mosque
- Walk the Narrow streets of Old Delhi
- Visit the Sikh temple Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Choose from Red Fort/Qutub Minar for the monument visit
- Visit Raj Ghat (Gandhi's cremation place), India Gate and the President's house.
- Admire the beauty of Akshardham temple, the world's largest Hindu Temple
DescriptionAfter hotel pick-up, drive through Old Delhi to visit the Jama Masjid - India’s biggest mosque. Then, follow your guide on foot through the city's busy streets while they give you a brief introduction to Old Delhi. Afterwards, take a rickshaw to the Spice Market and experience one of India’s biggest spice markets. Next, drive to Raj Ghat, a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. Travel to Akshardham Temple, a Hindu temple complex displaying traditional Hindu and Indian culture. Walk to the temple's food court and enjoy a traditional Indian lunch. Then, drive to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, one of the most important Sikh places of worship in Delhi. Admire the temple's pool, known as the Sarovar. See the Agrasen ki Baoli, India Gate and President’s House, then head to Qutub Minar. Admire this UNESCO World Heritage site and world's tallest minar (tower).
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking local guide Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi As a thank you gesture you will receive one Polaroid picture per booking. In case you want more pictures the charge will be 80Rs per picture.
- Shoes must be removed and knees and shoulders covered at places of worship.