My Guide Website?
New Delhi: Private Historical Tour
Experience the story of New Delhi's evolution from the 12th Century until the present day. Join a private tour and become immersed in history at the India Gate, the Red Fort, and Jama Mosque.
- ●15th century: Now move into 15th century at Humayun's tomb
- ●16th century - Get awe struck by theRed Fort and Jama Mosque
- ●Break for lunch at Pandara road
- ●18th Century: Entry into British era India Gate, President's estate
- ●12th century: Qutub Minar (Qutub ud din Aibak)
DescriptionThe Journey of Delhi takes you through the various ears of Delhi through the monuments ,architecture and cultural immersion. You shall be experiencing Delhi Sultanate through the Qutub Minar, the Mughal period through Red-fort and Humayun's tomb, the British era through the India Gate and Rastrapati Bhavan. The journey shall continue till we reach the contemporary times.
IncludesThe storyteller with deep perspectives and insights into India’s history Air-conditioned car with chauffeur Entry tickets to all monuments Sit down Lunch and mineral water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹10,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today