My Guide Website?
Jaisalmer: 1 Night Desert Nomad Experience with Camel Safari1 Reviews
Explore the most unforgettable & enchanting Thar Desert with Nomad Experience with Camel Safari in to ride through the rippling, windswept desert on camel back & spending the night in the Desert
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Experience Billion of Stars (Stargazing) & Moon with Beauty of Thar Desert
- Wanderlust Camel Safari with Rumi Caravan of Thar Desert & Explore the Desert
- Night Stay at Desert Under The Stars & Moon
- Camel Safari, Meals, Campfire and Lovely Sunrise & Sunset view over The Dunes
- Travel by Jeep with Hotel pick up & Drop and Explore Villages as per Itinarery
DescriptionThe most unforgettable and enchanting experiences you can have it on this tour in thar desert to ride through the rippling, windswept desert on camel back with spending the night in Indis’s enchanting Thar Desert. It’s give you the opportunity to witness the rustic, rural desert life of Thar Desert. Ride a camel through the dunes with feel like Rumi Caravan at Thar Desert. Have some snacks and a warm cup of chai as you watch the sun set over the dunes. Enjoy dinner cooked over an open fire, feast around a campfire and sleep under a billion stars on a comfortable bed. Itinerary : Day 1 : Jaisalmer - Thar Desert • The camel safari starts at around 2:30 PM from Marvin Camel Safari Office by Jeep. • On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Abandon Village, Khabha MT Fort and a Natural Oasis. • You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels. • Enjoy a camel ride of around 45 Minutes into the desert. • Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful sunset, and savour the taste of delicious snacks with Tea & Coffee. • A delicious dinner prepared on wood fire by your friendly Camel Driver. • Later, sit around the bonfire and have a delicious traditional authentic veg. dinner. • Experience billion of stars and moon with beauty of Thar Desert. • Sleep under the stars in a warm and a Desert Style bedding or Sleep on Dunes, overlooking the star-lit night sky. Day 2 : Thar Desert - Jaisalmer • Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee. • Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise. • Mount on your camel and ride for about 30 minutes. • Take a jeep ride to Jaisalmer and reach by 11 AM. *Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Camel Safari* Note : Kindly Provide Exact Pick Up Location Details for easy Pick up at The Time of Booking
IncludesOvernight Accommodation as Per the Itinerary ( Sleep On the Dunes with Blanket & Mattress) Fuel surcharge Evening tea & Coffee Each Person There Own camel Breakfast, dinner and Bottled Water Hotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip shared transfer Entry/Admission of Camel Safari Package
- What To Bring with You :
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce! Notes:
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Camel Safari has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.