My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Tour by Express Train
Discover the Taj Mahal and other stunning Agra architecture with a private guide. Take the chance to travel by India’s fastest train. See the local marble market before heading back to Delhi in the evening.
- Experience the excitement and thrill of traveling in India’s fastest train, the Gatimaan Express
- Get the most out of your trip to Agra with visits to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj
- Witness the mesmerizing beauty of Taj Mahal and learn quirky facts about it that you won't get elsewhere
DescriptionStart the day with hotel pickup from Delhi and a following escort to the Nizamuddin train station. Hop aboard India's fastest train for a 90-minute ride with complimentary breakfast beginning at 8:00 AM. Upon reaching Agra, meet your private guide at the station and get ready to explore the city. Begin the tour with a visit to the mesmerizing Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a widely-admired symbol of eternal love. Learn some little-known facts and not oft-told stories about the mausoleum and explore the Garden of Paradise and the mosque. Snap some beautiful photos sure to last a lifetime. After, follow your guide to the next destination, the Agra Fort. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this magnificent fort has much art, culture, and history to offer to all its visitors. After spending quality time there, enjoy a hearty meal at a multi-cuisine restaurant. Once you’re done with lunch, head to your last destination in Agra, the Baby Taj. The first Mughal structure built exclusively with marble, the monument is a stunning piece of architecture filled with pieces of pietra dura decorative art. End the day by making your way back to the Agra Cantt Railway station, from where you’ll take the train back to Delhi at 5:45 PM. Upon arrival, your driver will escort you back to your hotel or to the airport, as per your convenience.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Delhi/NCR Standard tickets for round-trip journey on the Gatimaan Express Private, live tour guide Entry to all monuments Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car All parking fees, tolls, fuel, and taxes Snacks onboard the train
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Knees and shoulders must be covered in all places of worship
- Shoes/slippers must be removed or covered in all places of worship
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- You are required to carry a valid photo ID (passport/driver's license/student identification card) for the train journey and for entry inside the monuments