My Guide Website?
Akshardham: Exhibition, Light and Water Show with Transfers22 Reviews
Explore the beautiful Akshardham temple and enjoy this exceptional monument under the guidance of your professional guide, followed by an amazing exhibition show.
- Visit the Akshardham Temple’s Exhibition that creates amazing environments capable of transporting viewers to ancient India
- Witness the breathtaking carving of 20,000 gods and goddesses carved into the temple
- Explore the majestic gardens and exhibits to learn about Hindu spirituality
- Get a chance to see the Sahaj Anand Water Show in the evening
DescriptionStart your journey with the hotel pick-up in a private cab at your desired time. Drive to the Akshardham temple where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone. Take a post visit to the Akshardham Temple to see the Exhibition Section comprised of 3 parts. The first is Sahajanand Darshan: Hall of Values - Experience timeless messages of Hindu culture presented in this exhibition. It contains a series of exhibits, each one giving a fresh experience, a new message and a novel presentation. These exhibits portray values like non‐violence, perseverance, prayers, morality, and family harmony using different multimedia technologies like audio‐animatronic figures, immersive projections and 3‐D dioramas. The second is Neelkanth Darshan: Large Format Film - At Akshardham’s giant screen theater, visitors become engrossed in Neelkanth Yatra. Here, on a screen 85 feet wide and 65 feet tall, the audience follows a young Neelkanth Varni on an epic trek across the Indian subcontinent. From the icy peaks in the northern Himalayas to the warm beaches of southern India, follow Neelkanth as he traverses 12,000 kilometers across the length and breadth of India. Be reminded of the value of sacrifice and service, the wisdom of the eternal soul, and the power of faith. Lastly, the Sanskruti Darshan:Cultural Boat Ride - Board a boat and sail through thousands of years of ancient Indian history. Experience the lifestyle of the Vedic era. Pass through the oldest university and watch an eye surgery happening more than a thousand years ago. This 12 minute boat ride presents some of India’s important contributions to the world.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Ticket for the exhibition & fountain show Hotel pick-up and drop-off Bottled water and a soda can before the fountain show Akshardham information booklet
- This tour does not operate on Mondays
- The Sahaj Anand Water Show also included in the tour that happens during the evening time and is subject to availability of tickets
- There may be a waiting time of 20-30 minutes for the film feature and the water show in the evening
- The light and water show is conducted in Hindi, however, your guide will explain the story before or after the show
- Wheelchairs are available on the premises for free with a refundable deposit (INR 100) to be paid on the spot
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship