My Guide Website?
Private Day Tour of Pink City Jaipur7 Reviews
Explore the enchanting city of Jaipur on a private 8-hour tour. Visit notable highlights of the city such as the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, the City Palace, and Monkey Temple.
- See the higlights of the city of Jaipur in a day tour
- Enjoy private transortation with a private guide and driver for the day
- Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionStart with pickup at 8:30 AM from your hotel. Drive in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the outskirts of Jaipur, where you will see the great monuments of the city. Also popularly known as the 'Pink City' Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace which is the home of the Jaipur royal family. Inside, explore the various galleries of historical artefacts, weapons, armor, and paintings. Journey to the Galtaji Hindu pilgrimage site. The site consists of a series of temples built into a narrow crevice in the ring of hills that surrounds Jaipur. Visit 'Hawa Mahal' or 'The Palace Of Winds', constructed with distinctive pink and red sandstone. See the Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, which contains the largest stone sundial in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy a tour of the Amber Fort. Set in a picturesque location, the fort is a fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Finally visit the Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the center of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an important structure of the Rajput culture.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned minivan or SUV Driver Fuel, parking charges, tolls, and taxes Hotel pickup and drop-off Private tour Guide (if option selected)
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel