My Guide Website?
Overnight Camel Safari Non Touristic Deep Desert1 Reviews
Escape to our exclusive desert camp for an unforgettable adventure. Join us for a remarkable desert experience filled with culture, excitement, and warm hospitality.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Jeep Tour Of Road Trip Thar Desert
- Camel Safari Non Touristic Area As Like Nomadic
- Sleeping Open Under Million of Star
- Village Visit Nomad Life Style
DescriptionNon Touristic Camel Safari tour of The Great Thar Desert with your Camel Expert. Visit one of the world’s great wildernesses, the Thar Desert, by camel and Jeep on this desert safari. Visit Moolsagar Musician Village and a remote gypsy village. Then ride a camel to your desert camp, feast around a campfire, and sleep under a billions of stars. Tour includes meals, tea, and door-to-door round-trip transfers. Itinerary : Day 1 : Jaisalmer - Thar Desert • The camel safari starts at around 2:30 PM from Rumis Desert Camp Office by Jeep. • You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels. • Enjoy a camel ride of around 45 Minutes into the desert. • Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful sunset, and savour the taste of delicious snacks with Tea & Coffee. • A delicious dinner prepared on wood fire by your friendly Guide. • Later, sit around the bonfire and have a delicious traditional authentic veg. dinner. • Experience billion of stars and moon with beauty of Thar Desert. • Sleep under the stars in a warm and a cozy bedding, overlooking the star-lit night sky. Day 2 : Thar Desert - Jaisalmer • Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee. • Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise. • Mount on your camel and ride for about 30 minutes. • Take a jeep ride to Jaisalmer and reach by 11 AM. *Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Rumis Desert Camp
IncludesOvernight Accommodation as Per the Itinerary ( Sleep On the Dunes with Blanket & Mattress) Fuel surcharge Evening tea & Coffee Each Person There Own camel Breakfast, dinner and Bottled Water Hotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip shared transfer Entry/Admission Village visit Camel safari Snacks Bonfire Sunset Sunrise
- Know before you go What To Bring with You : A Hat, Cap Or Turban. Fully-charged camera battery. Toilet paper and a towel Sunscreen and sunglasses. Torch. Medical kit (just in case). A big smile and a positive attitude. In the winter, warm clothes for night-time. Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce! Notes: The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident. The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari. Rumis Desert Camp has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris. We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes. This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.