My Guide Website?
From Jaipur: Ranthambore Tiger Safari Overnight Tour
Join a private overnight tour to Ranthambore National Park from Jaipur. Ideal for wildlife enthusiasts, you'll be looking out for Bengal tigers, Indian leopards, sloth bears and more.
- Experience a jungle safari with a naturalist guide
- Marvel at the native flora and fauna as you look for tigers
- Benefit from a small group size to maximize animal sighting
- Travel in comfort in a private air-conditioned car
DescriptionJoin a private tour to Ranthambore National Park from Jaipur. Ranthambore national park is one of the best wildlife tourist destinations in the world, to see tigers and other wild animals in their natural habitat. It is home to a large diversity of wildlife. The area is known for Bengal tigers, mugger crocodiles, Indian leopards, sloth bears, and hundreds of species of birds. After an early pickup from your hotel in Jaipur, relax on the 3 to 4-hour drive to Ranthambore. Your afternoon safari will start at approximately 2:00 PM. Travel through the forest zone with a government-approved naturalist guide in an open 6-seater Jeep or a larger bus, as you look out for varied flora and fauna. At the end of the safari the driver will take you to your hotel. Relax and have dinner at the hotel. The next day, wake up early for a morning safari. After your second safari and having seen plenty of wildlife in its natural habitat, visit the Ranthambore Fort, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site as part of the Hill Forts of Rajasthan. You will then travel back to Jaipur.
IncludesRound-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park Transportation by private air-conditioned car 1 night stay at 4* hotel Two wildlife safaris Entrance fee and naturalist guide at the national park Road tolls and taxes Bottled water Meals and drinks Souvenirs Photos Tips (optional)
- All guests must carry a valid passport, failure to provide this document may result in tour cancellation with no refund
- In Ranthambore you will either be in a Jeep for 6 people, or a bus for 16-20 people. You may have to share the vehicle with other visitors
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now