My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Sunrise Taj Mahal & Agra Day Tour by Private Car5 Reviews
Explore the Taj Mahal without having to check out of your Delhi hotel. Also, visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & the Tomb of Itimadud-Daulah. The tour will be customized according to your needs and preferences.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to Your Desire Location
- Pre booked Entrance tickets , no standing in line or waiting in que.
- Take amazing photos from Rare spots of Taj Mahal.
- Professional guide for Taj mahal so you know all the secrets of the Taj mahal.
- Enjoys the Sunrise Taj Mahal or Sunset Taj Mahal
DescriptionOur Chauffeur will pick you up from your Hotel Lobby in Delhi and will drive you to Agra via Yamuna Express Way. On Arrival in Agra Tour Guide will meet you and will assist you on your Agra Trip. Note: Pickup Time is Flexible. We visit the Taj Mahal was commissioned by Shah Jahan in 1631, to be built in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, a Persian princess who died on 17 June that year giving birth to their 14th child, Gauhara Begum. Construction started in 1632, and the mausoleum was completed in 1643, while the surrounding buildings and garden were finished five years later. The imperial court documenting Shah Jahan's grief after the death of Mumtaz Mahal illustrates the love story held as the inspiration for the Taj Mahal. We visit the Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it was the Marathas. After visiting, the Agra Fort now proceed to a Restaurant for Lunch We visit the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a 'jewel box', sometimes called the 'Bacha Taj', the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal. After Completing your Sightseeing drive back to Delhi, Our Chauffeur will transfer you to your Hotel/Airport in Delhi.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off Photographer at Taj Mahal for professional shoot Professional Tour Guide Guaranteed to skip the lines Mineral Water Bottles Transportation by Ac private vehicle All Charges & Taxes
- Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday. If you select the 3:00 AM pickup time, then you will visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise & this tour will become a Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour.