Best Handicrafts in Rajasthan
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Rajasthan team
Rajasthan is considered to be the richest state in India as far as the field of handicraft is concerned. The creative senses of the Rajasthani people are the only cause of founding the richest handicraft treasures that are unique in its own.
Be it the wooden furniture, finely hand crafted or the fine metal work, the Rajasthan Handicraft items are a work of art. The exquisitely carved marble artifacts stand out as fine pieces of sculptures available all over the state. The tie and dye on textiles, hand knotted carpets, Jewellery, Camel Leather and Miniature Paintings are also available.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip