My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Private 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour16 Reviews
Marvel at the most magnificent monuments and cities on this 5-day luxury tour that will take you to the best sights in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Stay in luxury 5-star hotels
- Explore the beauty of the historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
DescriptionExperience the best of India's Golden Triangle on this 5-day tour. Discover some of the city's best monuments and stay in luxury accommodation as you travel around 3 of the Golden Triangle's best cities in the company of a private tour guide and driver. Day 1 Benefit from pickup at your desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon. Take a half-day tour of Delhi city center with time in both New and Old Dehli. Admire monuments such as the Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and India Gate. Drive past Khari Baoli Spice Market, Parliament House, and the President's Palace before checking into your hotel. Day 2 After breakfast, proceed to Agra and check-in at your hotel before taking a guided tour of Mehtab Bagh, a charbagh complex with breathtaking views of the Taj Mahal complex and Agra Fort. Day 3 Rise early to watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal and enjoy a guided tour of this majestic palace before the crowds arrive. Later, visit the historic Agra Fort before proceeding to Jaipur where you will spend the night. Day 4 After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a guided tour of Jaipur. Visit the majestic Amber Fort and marvel at the beauty of Jal Mahal. Continue to the Palace of the Winds and stop at the Jantar Mantar Observatory and Maharaja's City Palace. Day 5 Make the journey back to Delhi or, if you wish, get dropped off at Jaipur airport.
IncludesHotel or airport pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Private local guides 4 nights accommodation (if option chosen) Daily hotel breakfast (if option chosen) Entry fees (all-Inclusive option only) Dinner (all-Inclusive option only) Battery bus ride between Taj Mahal parking lot and Taj Mahal monument Bottled water
- Entry fees will cost approximately $80 per person for all monuments if you do not book the all-inclusive option
- Transportation will be by 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, by 6-seater wagon for groups of 3 or 4 people, and by 10-seater minivan for groups of 5 to 10 people
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis, meaning there will be two people per room. In a booking of 3 people, you will be put into a 3-person room by default. If you are in a group of 3 but prefer 2 separate rooms, you will need to pay an extra charge
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹17,903.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today