My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Private 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour49 Reviews
Marvel at the most magnificent monuments and cities on this 5-day luxury tour that will take you to the best sights in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Stay in luxury 5-star hotels
- Explore the beauty of the historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
DescriptionExperience the best of India's Golden Triangle on this 5-day tour. Discover some of the city's best monuments and stay in luxury accommodation as you travel around 3 of the Golden Triangle's best cities in the company of a private tour guide and driver. Day 1 Benefit from pickup at your desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon. Take a half-day tour of Delhi city center with time in both New and Old Dehli. Admire monuments such as the Humayun's Tombm, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), Chandni Chowk, Spice Market, Raj Ghat and India Gate. Drive past Parliament House, and the President's Palace before checking into your hotel. Day 2 After breakfast, proceed to Agra and check-in at your hotel before taking a guided tour of Mehtab Bagh, a charbagh complex with breath-taking views of the Taj Mahal complex and Agra Fort. Day 3 Rise early to watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal and enjoy a guided tour of this majestic palace before the crowds arrive. Later, visit the historic Agra Fort before proceeding to Jaipur where you will spend the night. Day 4 After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a guided tour of Jaipur. Visit the majestic Amber Fort and marvel at the beauty of Jal Mahal. Continue to the Palace of the Winds and stop at the Jantar Mantar Observatory and Maharaja's City Palace. Day 5 Make the journey back to Delhi or, if you wish, get dropped off at Jaipur airport.
IncludesPrivate tour 4 nights accommodation (if option chosen) Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off All sightseeing with private local guides Daily hotel breakfast (if with hotel option chosen) Bus ride between Taj Mahal parking lot and the monument Bottles of mineral water for car journeys All taxes and service charges including all applicable hotel taxes
- Entry fees will cost approximately $80 per person for all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation will be by 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, by 6-seater suv for groups of 3 or 4 people, and by 10-seater minivan for groups of 5 to 10 people
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis, meaning there will be two people per room. In a booking of 3 people, you will be put into a 3-person room by default. If you are in a group of 3 but prefer 2 separate rooms, you will need to pay an extra charge
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday. Lotus Temple and Red Fort in Delhi remain closed on Every Monday
- On 5th day you will be back to Delhi by around 2pm, if you would like to reach early or late then you may let us know, we could plan accordingly
- If you start the tour on Wednesday, then you will visit Taj Mahal on Thursday during Sunset, because Taj Mahal Remain closed on every Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate