My Guide Website?
Private Half Day Golden City Jaisalmer Tour with Guide
Experience the private half day tour of Golden City Jaisalmer with your City Expert and Discover Iconic gems like Golden Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, Gadisagar Lake & Heritage Walk Through Market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Discover the Golden City Jaisalmer with City Experts
- See the Incredible Architecture highlight of Jaisalmer
- Visit Golden Fort, Gadisagar Lake & Patwon Ki Haveli
- Travel by Private AC Car & Driver with a Professional Guide
- Heritage Walk Through Jaisalmer Old Market
DescriptionDiscover the Golden City of Rajasthan on a private Half-Day Tour of Jaisalmer with your City Expert that’s cover landmarks and Heritage sites. After hotel pickup in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and proceed the sightseeing tour of Golden City that includes Golden Fort ( Sonar Kila ), Patwa Ki Haveli, Old Market of Jaisalmer and Gadisagar Lake. You’ll travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle, and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off. Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaisalmer where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Lather things and Handicraft etc.
IncludesHotel/Railway Station/Bus Station Pick-up & Drop by Air-Conditioned vehicle Air-conditioned vehicle & Private transportation Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate... Bottled water Professional, Friendly & Informative Tour Guide
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel