My Guide Website?
Jodhpur: Blue City Walking Tour5 Reviews
Jodhpur is also know as the "blue city" due to of its eye-catching sea of boxy indigo houses which stretch for more than 10 kilometers. Walk along the walls of this historic walled old city, enjoying a luscious blue sea in an arid Indian landscape.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Enjoy the hues of the blue city
- Develop a better perspective of the city and its culture
- Experience some of the most important places of the beautiful city of Jodhpur