My Guide Website?
Jaipur: Instagram Tour of The Best Photography Spots90 Reviews
Discover the most beautiful locations in Jaipur, giving you perfect opportunities for photographs. Immerse yourself in Rajasthan's culture, as you take Instagram-worthy shots framed by symmetrical architecture and stunning views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Visit the most scenic locations in Jaipur on a private tour
- Immerse yourself in Rajasthan's royal history
- Discover spectacular vantage points for memorable photographs
DescriptionThe Pink City is a favorite amongst photography lovers for its symmetrical arches and colorful buildings. This tour brings together the most picturesque locations, with an opportunity for you to learn more about Jaipur's history and culture. Your friendly guide will take you to iconic sites, perfect for your Instagram and SnapChat feed Keep your phones and cameras ready to catch the morning light at Patrika Gate. Brightly colored corridors have made this location famous on the internet, especially for candid portraits. The Panna Meena ka Kund is another Instagram special - geometric staircases in this community stepwell are a feat of historical engineering. The Jal Mahal offers stunning views of the Water Palace and the seasonal sighting of migratory birds. Jantar Mantar, featuring the world's largest sundial, makes for unexpected photographs of giant astronomical instruments. Do not forget Jaipur's signature landmark, the Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds, the most photographed building in the city. Indulge one step further by opting to visit the grand rooms of City Palace and the magnificent blue-walled Chandra Mahal. The different 'Pols' and courtyards at Amer Fort are a highly recommended photo stop for memorable pictures against imposing antique doors. For some unique perspective, take an optional hike to Jaigarh for a bird-eye view of the city, or choose to walk around in the bazaars of Jaipur to capture some street style photos of the colorful markets. Your guide will accompany you at all times, and will be more than happy to take pictures for you. End your day with unforgettable memories and take home countless photographs of one of India's most beautiful cities.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Jaipur Private tour guide Entrance tickets to monuments Light lunch is included Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur All parking fees, tolls, fuel, and taxes Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must remove your shoes in the temples and places of worship
- Any participant below age 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Remember to carry charged cameras or extra battery; you can also bring a tripod or other camera accessories