My Guide Website?
Jaipur: History Street Food Tour with Local Guide10 Reviews
Explore the rich and royal delicacies of Jaipur on a food walk served up on the streets of the Pink City. Witness the preparation of local delicacies and get an in-depth understanding of the city's food culture.
- Taste more than 7 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of Jaipur
- Stroll the lanes and old food shops of the Pink City
- Witness the preparation of the most celebrated dishes in the capital of Rajasthan
- Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unrivaled views of Jaipur
- Develop a great perspective of the city, its food, and local life
DescriptionStarting at the meeting point, your friendly storytelling guide will take you from one point of attraction to another, detailing the history of the city and its food. Enjoy a unique, fun, and memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not. Begin by exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Jaipur where you can witness the local food culture and understand the history of the influences that developed these cuisines. Sample more than 7 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of the region in small food joints focused on delicious food. Taste an authentic masala chai tea, filled with aromatic spices and herbs, while overlooking the city. Enjoy an amazing experience at local places filled with delicious food tastings. Cherish the food, feast your eyes, and have a fabulous and lasting impression of Jaipur’s yummy food culture.
IncludesHighly trained and friendly storyteller/guide Food tasting of at least 7 dishes Masala chai tea Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
- According to the principles of yoga, water should be consumed 45 minutes after eating and is not provided on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹1,384.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today