My Guide Website?
From Jaipur: Private 2-Day Ranthambore Safari & Jaipur Tour
Explore Jaipur's top attractions with a guide and visit Ranthambore Park. The site is a major tourist attraction for wildlife and has attracted the attention of many wildlife photographers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Private round-trip transfers from Jaipur to Ranthambore
- The safari drives will be galloping to give you more chances to see tigers
- Visit all of Jaipur's main attractions with a guide
- Depending on your wishes with or without a hotel option
DescriptionDay 01: Jaipur - Ranthambore Our driver will pick you up at Jaipur airport or your hotel in Jaipur by private car and tour guide then drive to Amber Fort, a Unesco World Heritage Site. Amber Fort is known for its artistic style with Hindu elements and cobbled walkways, a series of gates and large ramparts. Later go to City Palace. The impressive City Palace is a museum dwelling with a variety of fabrics, costumes, weapons, weapons and paintings, as well as a complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings, and is located right in the center of the old town Continue to the Hawa Mahal. Known as the “Palace of Winds”, this monument is considered to be one of the most precious monuments in Jaipur Finally, visit the World Heritage Site of Jantar Mantar, an 18th-century astronomical observatory. Adjacent to the City Palace is the Jantar Mantar, an observatory founded by Jai Singh II in 1728 that looks like a collection of bizarre giant sculptures. After exploring Jaipur, drive to Ranthambore National Park. Upon arrival in Ranthambore, check into the hotel. Overnight Stay in Ranthambore. Day 02: Ranthambore Sightseeing + Jaipur Departure Morning & Afternoon Game Drives into Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing. Ranthambore National Park in Sawai Madhopur is one of the largest national parks in Rajasthan, North India. The park covers an area of 392 km² and is part of the Indian Tiger Project Reserves. Renowned for its large tiger population, Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places in India to view these majestic forest predators. Other important wildlife species include leopard, nilgai, dhole, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth and chital. Later in the evening you will be transferred to Jaipur Airport or other desired location in Jaipur.
IncludesHotel or airport pick-up and drop-off All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private car Toll tax, parking and driver allowance Unlimited water bottles 1-Night accommodation in deluxe hotel on single/double or triple sharing basis Morning breakfast in the hotel Morning and afternoon safari ride (shared basis) on day 2 of the tour
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost as per the hotel policy from 24th December to 05th January of every year Tops zones in Ranthambore national park remain closed from 1st July to 30th September every year If Pick up from airport then flight details required at the time of booking Rooms are generally provided on a single/double/twin-sharing basis and In a booking of 3 people, rooms will be provided on triple-sharing (One Double bed + one extra bed in a same room) basis. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend traffic conditions Safari ride will be provided on sharing basis Car Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar) Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar) Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)