My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Private 4-Day Golden Triangle Tour with Pickup7 Reviews
Visit 3 major cities of India on this private 4-day Golden Triangle tour. Enjoy a personal tour guide, private air-conditioned transportation, and optional accommodation with included breakfasts.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Visit Old and New Delhi and experience a real rickshaw ride.
- Explore iconic sights like the unforgettable Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Experience the royal lifestyle of Maharaja at the City Palace and Amer Fort.
- Discover 3 major cities of India on private tour with a personal guide.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, Abhaneri and Galtaji Temple while drive to Jaipur.
DescriptionDay 1 - Delhi Sightseeing & Drive to Agra Pick up by Ac Vehicle from hotel or any location in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad & Faridabad. Start visit from Jama Masjid in Old Delhi. Then enjoy a rickshaw ride in the narrow street of Chandni Chowk and admire the colors of Spice Market. Afterward drive & pass by Red Fort, India Gate & President Palace. Then go for the most popular visit Qutub Minar, Humayun tomb and Lotus Temple in New Delhi. (Overnight in Agra) Day 2 - Agra Sightseeing & Overnight Stay Enjoy the Mesmerizing Taj Mahal sunrise view early in the morning with a tour guide, and then go back to the hotel for breakfast. Post breakfast and shower, be ready for the second visit of the day, Agra Fort. visit the Baby Taj, also known as the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah, renowned for its intricate marble inlay work. Afterward, explore the enchanting Mehtab Bagh, offering stunning views of the Taj Mahal across the Yamuna River. Post sightseeing, you will be headed to your hotel in Agra. (Overnight in Agra) Day 3 - Agra to Jaipur Drive with Sightseeings. Start your day by departing early from Agra and heading to Fatehpur Sikri, a unesco World Heritage Site, where the wonders of Mughal architecture await. See the majestic Buland Darwaza, explore the intricacies of the Jama Masjid. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious lunch for the rest of the day exploring. After lunch, proceed towards the ancient stepwell of Abhaneri, known for its stunning architecture and historical significance. Continue your journey to Galata Ji Temple, a magnificent Hindu pilgrimage site surrounded by natural beauty and watch the playful monkeys that live in the area. Finally, head to Jaipur and check into your Hotel, (Overnight at Jaipur) Add-On: We suggest dinner at Green Pegion with folk dance. But this will cost extra. Day 4 - Jaipur Sightseeing & Drive to Delhi Post breakfast, Enjoy the magnificent Amer Fort to admire the culture of Rajput. Then pass by Jal Mahal & Hawa Mahal. Explore the royal residence of Jaipur City Palace and Experience the visit of world biggest observatory, Jantar Mantar. Post Sightseeing take the route for Delhi. Upon arrival, the driver will drop you at your desire location. Agra 3-star hotel options: Hotel Taj Resort or Hotel Regal Vista or similar 3-star hotel. Agra 4-star hotel options: Hotel Grand Mercure or Hotel Radisson or similar 4-star hotel. Agra 5-star hotel options: Hotel Jaypee Palace or Hotel Courtyard by Marriott or similar 5-star hotel. Jaipur 3-star hotel options: Hotel Vesta Maurya Palace or Surya villa palace or similar 3-star hotel. Jaipur 4-star hotel options: Hotel Sarovar Premiere or Hotel Lilypool The Heritage Jal Mahal or similar 4-star hotel. Jaipur 5-star hotel options: Hotel Indana Palace or Hotel Trident or Similar 5-star hotel. Information Regarding Monument Tickets Respected guest have to pay approximately 100 usd for Monument Tickets in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
IncludesPrivate pickup and drop-off Private guide Private Tour Transportation by air-conditioned car 3 nights of accommodation (if option selected) Breakfast at the hotels (if hotel option selected) Bottled mineral water
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on a triple-sharing basis. If 3 participants prefer 2 separate rooms, you will have to pay an additional charge of $150 (for travel dates from April to September) and $250 (for travel dates from October to March) in cash The vehicle used will be a 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, a 6-seater wagon for groups of 3 or 4 people, and a 10-seater minivan for groups of 5 to 10 people.