My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Full-Day Trip to Jaipur with Entrance Tickets7 Reviews
Enjoy your full-day trip to Jaipur, in luxury transport. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City of Rajasthan, and features forts, palaces and colorful bazaars(markets). You will never forgot this trip of a lifetime.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Travel from Delhi to Jaipur and back to Delhi in luxury AC car.
- Visit Amber Fort situated on the hill top.
- Enjoy the elephant ride on the way up to the Amber Fort.
- Visit Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Winds.
- Visit City Palace and Jantar Mantar (observatory)
- Visit Jal Mahal also known as the Water Palace.
DescriptionJaipur is 300 km away from Delhi, so it will take up to 5 hours to drive there, and it can be visited on a full-day trip. You will be picked up early in the morning at 5.30 am from your hotel or from the airport in New Delhi and take you to Jaipur. Amber Fort: You will stop on the midway so that you can have a breakfast and some rest before arriving in Jaipur. Before arriving in Jaipur, you will visit the Amber Fort which is situated on the hill top. Amber Fort is very famous and has also been featured in many Bollywood movies. You will love the structure of the this huge fort. Elephant Ride: You can also take an optional elephant ride up the hill, where you will also meet your personal tour guide. Amber Fort is a principal tourist attraction in Jaipur Region. Hawa Mahal: Next you will visit the Hawa Mahal, which is also know as Palace of Winds. This was built for the royal ladies so they can watch and enjoy the street life and function without being seen by passers-by. Another great spot for taking pictures. Lunch: After this enjoy your lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant. City Palace: Later you'll head towards the City Palace and Jantar Manter (Observatory). The City Palace is an impressive structure that continues to serve as the Maharaja’s residence. Some of the areas are restricted for public visits in this mansion. Jantar Mantar: The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1734 CE. Jal Mahal and Local Bazaars: On the return trip, you’ll stop to visit the Jal Mahal, a minor palace built in the center of a shallow lake and visit some local bazaars. At around 5.00 pm you’ll begin the drive back to Delhi, arriving at approximately 10.00 pm.
IncludesPick-up and drop off between Delhi and Jaipur Air-conditioned luxury Transport Entrance tickets/monument admissions Elephant Ride at Amber Fort Tour guide All taxes
- Please note, you are advised to wear comfortable walking shoes