My Guide Website?
From Delhi: 5 Days Golden Triangle Delhi, Agra & Jaipur Tour2 Reviews
Discover the Golden Triangle in 5 days and 4 nights. Explore Islamic and Hindu architecture in Old and New Delhi, visit the Taj Mahal and the city of Agra, and visit the Amer Fort in Jaipur.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Explore the three capitals of India – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur – in just 5 days
- Visit both Old and New Delhi, experiencing a mix of ancient and modern sites
- Witness the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world, at sunrise
- Explore Jaipur's sites like Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar & City Palace
- Uncover hidden gems like Fatehpur Sikri and Chand Baodi Stepwell at Abhaneri
DescriptionDay 1: Your journey begins with a warm welcome by your private driver and tour guide at your hotel or Delhi airport. You will take a tour of both Old and New Delhi, including a visit to Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Spice Market and a rickshaw ride through the Red Fort. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant. Your day continues with a visit to Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate and the Presidential Palace. You will spend the night in Delhi. Day 2: Drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Check-in to your Agra hotel and have lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant. In the evening, meet your local expert guide to explore Itimad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj Mahal) and enjoy the sunset at Mehtab Bagh with a unique view of the Taj Mahal from behind. You will stay overnight in Agra. Day 3: Meet your driver and guide in the hotel lobby early in the morning. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise, take lots of photos and have breakfast at your hotel. After some rest, continue your Agra adventure with a visit to Sikandra Fort (Akbar's Tomb). Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant to taste the local cuisine, and then tour the Agra Fort to immerse yourself in Mughal history. Your night stay is in Agra. Day 4: Morning transfer to Jaipur, stay at Fatehpur Sikri and Chand Bawadi. Explore Fatehpur Sikri Palace with a local tour guide, and have lunch at a roadside restaurant. Afterwards, visit Chand Stepwell, the largest stepwell in the world (Note: This visit is without a tour guide). Continue your journey to Jaipur and check-in to your hotel. You will stay overnight in Jaipur. Day 5: Start your day with breakfast at your Jaipur hotel. Enjoy a guided tour of Amer Fort, take an outdoor tour of the Jal Mahal and see the City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Have lunch at a traditional restaurant before returning to Delhi. Your driver will drop you off at your hotel, airport, or your chosen destination, concluding your 5-day, 4-night Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour.
IncludesPick up and drop off service Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle for 5 days Hotel accommodation 5 or 3 stars (If Option Selected) Daily breakfast at the hotel Knowledgeable tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur Free water bottles and umbrellas All parking fees and taxes are included
- Taj Mahal will be Closed on every friday, we can Customized the tour accordingly.