My Guide Website?
From Delhi: 4-Day Golden Triangle & Ranthambore Tiger Safari
Experience the local culture in Jaipur. Visit the Taj Mahal in Agra. Head out on a tiger safari in Ranthambore National Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple in New Delhi
- View the breathtaking Taj Mahal and explore Agra Fort in Agra
- Head out on a safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar in Jaipur
- Listen as your guide tells you all about the rich history and culture
DescriptionDay 1 - Pick-Up in Delhi, Old and New Sightseeing, Drive to Agra After pickup, you will enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Delhi city. You’ll visit the Qutub Minar, a 'victory tower' that forms part of the Qutb complex, the Lotus Temple and the India Gate. Drive past Parliament House and Rashtrapati Bhavan, the official residence of the President of India. After your Delhi city tour, proceed to Agra, where you will check in to your hotel. Day 2 - Agra Sightseeing Tour and Drive to Ranthambore Wake up early and start your day by admiring the sunrise over the Taj Mahal. Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours, then return to the hotel for breakfast. After that, check out from your hotel, and visit the historic Agra Fort. See the fort's different apartments and enjoy its magnificent architecture. You’ll then head to proceed Ranthambore, where you will check in to your hotel. Day 3 - Ranthambore Jungle Safari Tour and Drive to Jaipur Wake up early and head into Ranthambore National Park for a jungle safari aboard a Jeep. Splend a few hours navigating the thrilling landscapes of this thick forest with your trained naturalist in pursuit of wild Bengal tigers. Enjoy breakfast back at your hotel after your morning game drive, then depart for Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check in to your hotel. Day 3 - Jaipur Sightseeing Tour and Drive back to Delhi After breakfast, take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur. You’ll visit Panna Meena ka Kund, the Amber Fort, and the Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. After your city tour of Jaipur, you will make the approximately five-hour journey back to Delhi, or be dropped off at Jaipur airport.
IncludesTransportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle with driver Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off All sightseeing with private local guides Bus ride from parking lot to Taj Mahal and vice versa All applicable taxes Bottles of mineral water during journeys Tiger Safari at Ranthambore National Park in shared Jeep or shared Canter 3 nights' accommodation with breakfast (if option selected)
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge. The guide during the safari at Ranthambore National Park will be English-speaking. For 1 to 2 people, a 4-seater sedan vehicle will be used. If there are 3 to 4 people, you will travel in a 6-seater Mpv. If 5 to 10 people, you will travel by minivan. The guide will help to buy entrance tickets at the monuments, so you don't have to wait in any queue to buy entrance tickets.