My Guide Website?
Delhi: Private 3-Day Golden Triangle Experience10 Reviews
Visit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur on a 3-day Golden Triangle tour with a private car and driver. You will experience the Taj Mahal at sunrise, as well as various other prominent monuments of Agra and Jaipur.
- Visit the Taj Mahal during sunrise and take a guided tour inside
- Travel in a private car with a driver
- Tour with private, local guides
DescriptionDay 1: Delhi Half-Day City Tour, Agra Begin your 3-day Golden Triangle tour with pickup from your desired location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram by air-conditioned car. Your half-day tour of Delhi begins with a visit to Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Admire the Lotus Temple, also called Bahai Temple, and India Gate. Traveling in a private climate-controlled vehicle with a driver, you will later ride past the Parliament House, the President's Palace, and the Secretariat buildings. Following your tour in Delhi, have lunch before driving for 3 to 4 hours along the Yamuna Expressway to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check-in to your hotel before spending the evening at leisure. Day 2: Agra and Jaipur Start your sightseeing of Agra city early with a mesmerizing view of the sunrise as it ascends beside the Taj Mahal. Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, before returning to your hotel for breakfast. Following breakfast, check-out from your hotel and visit the historic Agra Fort, also known as Red Fort. Afterwards, proceed to Jaipur, where upon your arrival you will check in to your hotel. Day 3: Jaipur City Tour, Delhi Kick start the last day of your tour with a satisfying breakfast. Following that, take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Visit Amber Fort situated on the top of the hill, and be treated to the majestic and surreal views of Jal Mahal. Following your time exploring the Jal Mahal, head to the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal, which was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. You will later finish with a visit to Jantar Mantar and Maharaja’s city palace, during which you will have time for lunch. Finally, you will make the journey back to Delhi, or if you prefer, to Jaipur Airport. Agra 4 star hotel options: Holiday Inn or Crystal Sarovar Premier or similar 4 Star Hotel Agra 5 star hotel options: Jaypee Palace or Courtyard by Marriott or similar 5 Star Hotel Jaipur 4 star hotel options: Sarovar Premier or Similar 4 Star Hotel Jaipur 5 star hotel options: Holiday Inn city center or Hilton or Similar 5 Star Hotel
Includes2 nights' accommodation (if option selected) Daily hotel breakfast Transportation by private, air-conditioned car All sightseeing with private local guides Entrance fees to monuments Battery bus ride to and from the Taj Mahal parking lot up to the Taj Mahal monument Fuel surcharge All taxes and service charges All applicable hotel taxes Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off Bottles of mineral water during car journeys Personal care and attention Pickup offered from the airport, railway station, hotel, or any pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram
- The Lotus Temple is closed on Mondays
- Transportation will be by 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, by 6-seater vehicle for groups of 3 or 4 people, and by 10-seater minibus for groups of 5 to 10 people
- Guests will be assigned new guides in each destination
- Guests are requested to plan their itineraries and onward travel keeping in mind traffic conditions and delays
- Some monuments may not accept credit cards. Guests are advised to carry some cash to purchase monument tickets or can request the driver to find an ATM
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay