My Guide Website?
Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur Tour66 Reviews
Enjoy a 6-day Golden Triangle tour covering the main sights of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. See the main landmarks including the Taj Mahal. Learn about history and local culture with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Discover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur over the course of 6 days
- Learn the history of India from your English-speaking guide
- Enjoy Indian culture and history along the Golden Triangle
- Experience the Taj Mahal as the sun rises over the top
DescriptionDay 1: Delhi Airport Pickup Be welcomed at the airport and relax on your transfer to your Delhi hotel, before settling in for a relaxing first night. Delhi 3-star hotels: Inn Tawang/Sunstar Grand/Suncourt Yaytri or similar Delhi 4-star hotels: Golden Grand/Radisson Blu Dwarka Delhi 5-star hotels: ITC Welcome Dwarka/Radisson Blu Day 2: Delhi City Tour Begin your adventure by visiting some of the key sights in Delhi such as India Gate, President House, Parliament House, Himayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple and Jama Masjid. Embark on a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk Market to explore Kinnari Bazaar, Parantha Wali Gali (an Indian breakfast street), and several local markets. Make a final stop at the Fateh Puri Mosque, built in the 17th century stay in same hotel. Day 3: Delhi - Agra Leave your hotel after breakfast before proceeding to Agra, with a visit to the Baby Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, before going to explore one of the most famous emblems of India. Spend the afternoon discovering the grand form of the Taj Mahal. Agra 3-star hotels: Taj Villa/Taj Resort/Atulya Taj, or similar Agra 4-star hotel: Royal Regent/Howard Plaza/Crystal Sarowar, or similar Agra 5-star hotel: Courtyard by Merriot/Jaypee Palace/Clark Shiraz, or similar Day 4: Agra - Jaipur After being collected early from your hotel, experience the sunrise over the Taj Mahal before proceeding to Jaipur. On the way you visit Fateh-pur-sikri, and later on in the day you visit the engineering accomplishment of the Chand Baori Step Well before being transferred to your hotel. Agra 3-star hotels: King Palace/Nahargarh Haveli, or similar Agra 4-star hotel: Ramada/Golden Tulip, or similar Agra 5-star hotel: Radisson Blu City Center/Hilton/Trident, or similar Day 5: Jaipur City Tour Head to see the Jaipur-Amber Fort and the visually stunning Water Palace. Visit also the Hawa Mahal and City Palace. See the Observatory of Jaipur, built in India in the first half of the 18th century stay in same hotel. Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi Finish your tour with a final breakfast in Jaipur before being returned to Delhi where you will be dropped off at your hotel or the airport.
Includes5 night accommodation in 3-star hotels (if option chosen) Pickup and drop-off at the airport or railway station on the first day Air-conditioned car with a driver Mineral water Fuel Toll tax Parking State taxes Permit fees Live English guide in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- The guide in each city will be a different person
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Please dress respectfully for the mosques
- 1 to 2 people transport is by sedan car (Swift Dezire) or similar; 3 to 4 people transport is by SUV (Maruti Ertiga/Toyota Innova) or similar; 5 to 10 people transport is by a n12-seater mini van (Tempo Traveller)
- Rooms are generally provided on a single/double/twin sharing basis for 1 to 2 people but if you are 3 people in a booking then a room will be provided on a triple sharing basis (one double bed with one single extra bed in the same room). If you wish to have 2 rooms for 3 people, you need to pay an additional charge according to hotel category basis