My Guide Website?
Delhi: 3-Day Trip to Ranthambore National Park with Safari
Take a 2-night 3-day trip from New Delhi to Ranthambore National Park, a wildlife reserve located in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Go on 2 safaris to spot tigers and other native animals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- tiger safari
- ranthambore temple
DescriptionDay 1: Start from Delhi early in the morning, around 6 AM. Drive to Ranthambore, which is approximately 380 km away from Delhi and takes around 6-7 hours by car. Check-in at your hotel or resort in Ranthambore. Relax for a while and have lunch. In the afternoon, proceed for your first safari at Ranthambore National Park. After the safari, return to your hotel or resort for dinner and overnight stay. Day 2: Wake up early in the morning and get ready for your second safari at Ranthambore National Park. Return to the hotel or resort for breakfast. Spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the local area or relaxing at the hotel. In the evening, you can opt for a nature walk or village tour. Have dinner at the hotel or resort and overnight stay. Day 3: After breakfast, check-out from your hotel or resort. Start your return journey to Delhi, which will take around 6-7 hours by car. Reach Delhi by evening and drop-off at your preferred location.
Includes4*star accommodation breakfast and dinner toll tax state tax ,parking One Canter safari Included entrance fees private car
- Guest Bring Their Personal Medicine. Guest Provide Their Passport Copies In Advance for Booking Safari.