Best Accommodation in Ajmer
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Rajasthan team
In keeping with the ultra-diverse character of the state, accommodation in Rajasthan differs vastly ranging from seriously basic campsites to glittering penthouse suites. So rest assured, there is something to match every budget, urban or rural.
If you're looking for a unique experience that combines basic and luxury, try out Raghunath Resort, located in the scenic hills surrounding the city of Chittaurgarh. You can dine under the stars and listen to live traditional music before bedding down in one of six luxury tents, which are situated next to a pretty lake.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip