Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur: Private Day Trip from Udaipur
Are you a business owner in Rajasthan?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Rajasthan.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover a lesser-known fort, not crowded by tourists
- Choose flexible start time (between 6:00 AM-10:00 AM) for your convenience
- Enjoy a relaxing scenic drive into the Indian countryside
- Explore the world’s second largest wall
- Learn about Jainism principles through the beautiful temples of Ranakpur
DescriptionChoose a convenient pickup time from your hotel between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Journey into the Aravalli hills on a scenic drive (approximately 2.5 hours) from Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh. A local English-speaking guide will join you to explain the significance of Mewar in Rajasthani history. The thick walls of this fort (the second longest in the world) stretch for 36 kilometers and offer splendid views and easy hiking opportunities. With more than 350 temple structures, bunkers, and palaces dating back to the 1400s, it is no surprise this remote fort was declared an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop for a well-deserved lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant or try local Mewari food (at your own expense). Then drive to Ranakpur, home to India’s biggest Jain temple. Comprising of massive marble domes and pillars, this house of worship is considered sacred by Jains. Spend some time walking around, as your guide explains the Jain principles of non-violence and non-possessiveness. After a memorable day, bid farewell to your guide and head back to Udaipur to your hotel or other preferred location within city limits. The tour ends approximately ten hours after the start time.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Udaipur Airport, railway station, or a hotel within Udaipur city limits Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Private tour guide All parking fees, fuels, tolls, and taxes Bottled water and an umbrella Additional meals Additional services Gratuities
- Total duration of tour may be exceeded in the event of traffic. Please plan your day accordingly.
- Please note that there is a steep inclined walk at the fort. It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat/cap to protect yourself from the heat
- Guests are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders and knees, in order to enter the temples
- Cigarettes and leather items (for example belts, wallets, bags) are prohibited in the Jain temple. Avoid carrying these items or leave them in the car.
- Shoes and socks must be removed at the Jain temple
- Consider carrying light refreshments or snacks with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Udaipur: Private Transfer From Airport to Hotel
Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines and public transport with private transfer from the airport to your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.From ₹853.00
Udaipur Full-Day Private Tour with Boat Ride and Lunch
Owing to its natural beauty, enchanting location and picturesque surroundings, Udaipur is hailed as "The Jewel of Mewar".1 ReviewsFrom ₹6,111.00
Baba Ramdev TempleJodhpur, Rajasthan
The antiquity of the temple attracts tourists to this place. Outside the main entrance to the temple, is a tiny rock inscribed with the words "Enter at your own risk". Th
Jaipur: Private Customised City Tour
See the best of Jaipur in a private, customizable 8-hour tour. Enjoy complete flexibility as you visit forts, museums, bazaars, and anything else that interests you. Opt2 ReviewsFrom ₹3,553.00
- Best Seller
Transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur via Jain Temple in Ranakpur
Explore the stunning Jain Temple in Ranakpur on this full-day tour from Jodhpur to Udaipur. Get picked up from your desired location in Jodhpur and transferred, via Ranak2 ReviewsFrom ₹2,842.00
Udaipur: Full-Day Kumbhalgarh & Jain Temple Private Tour
During this full-day private tour, visit some of the most popular attractions including Kumbhalgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Jain Temple in Ranakpur.From ₹2,345.00
Ranakpur Jain Temple Private Excursion from Udaipur
Ranakpur is a must-see destination, since the valley provides such picturesque views. From here you will visit the impressive 15th-century Jain temple.From ₹3,198.00
Udaipur: 2-Day Private Tour
A 2-day tour visiting some of the most popular attractions in the greater Udaipur region including City Palace, Jagdish Ji Temple, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Saheliyon-kiFrom ₹4,264.00
Jaisalmer Private City Tour with Camel Safari in Desert
Visit Jaisalmer and learn about the Rajasthani culture and architecture on a tour through the charming Havelis. Marvel at the World Heritage site, Jaisalmer Fort. Ride aFrom ₹6,964.00
Shilpgram: Private Half-Day Tour with Guide and Transfer
Take a walk of joy in the colorful Shilpgram complex in Udaipur, a rural arts and crafts complex featuring an ethnographic museum amphitheatre.From ₹1,279.00