Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur: Private Day Trip from Udaipur
Are you a business owner in Rajasthan?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Rajasthan.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover a lesser-known fort, not crowded by tourists
- Choose flexible start time (between 6:00 AM-10:00 AM) for your convenience
- Enjoy a relaxing scenic drive into the Indian countryside
- Explore the world’s second largest wall
- Learn about Jainism principles through the beautiful temples of Ranakpur
DescriptionChoose a convenient pickup time from your hotel between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Journey into the Aravalli hills on a scenic drive (approximately 2.5 hours) from Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh. A local English-speaking guide will join you to explain the significance of Mewar in Rajasthani history. The thick walls of this fort (the second longest in the world) stretch for 36 kilometers and offer splendid views and easy hiking opportunities. With more than 350 temple structures, bunkers, and palaces dating back to the 1400s, it is no surprise this remote fort was declared an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop for a well-deserved lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant or try local Mewari food (at your own expense). Then drive to Ranakpur, home to India’s biggest Jain temple. Comprising of massive marble domes and pillars, this house of worship is considered sacred by Jains. Spend some time walking around, as your guide explains the Jain principles of non-violence and non-possessiveness. After a memorable day, bid farewell to your guide and head back to Udaipur to your hotel or other preferred location within city limits. The tour ends approximately ten hours after the start time.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Udaipur Airport, railway station, or a hotel within Udaipur city limits Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Private tour guide All parking fees, fuels, tolls, and taxes Bottled water and an umbrella Additional meals Additional services Gratuities
- Total duration of tour may be exceeded in the event of traffic. Please plan your day accordingly.
- Please note that there is a steep inclined walk at the fort. It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat/cap to protect yourself from the heat
- Guests are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders and knees, in order to enter the temples
- Cigarettes and leather items (for example belts, wallets, bags) are prohibited in the Jain temple. Avoid carrying these items or leave them in the car.
- Shoes and socks must be removed at the Jain temple
- Consider carrying light refreshments or snacks with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Udaipur: Private Transfer From Airport to Hotel
Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines and public transport with private transfer from the airport to your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.From ₹853.00
Private Tour: Jodhpur, Mandore Gardens & Lunch
Take a private, guided tour of Mehrangarh Fort and marvel at one of India's most remarkable architectural feats. Take some time out to enjoy lunch before visiting some otFrom ₹5,330.00
Udaipur: Evening Horse Riding Experience in the Countryside
Spend a day riding the Marwari horse, a native breed of Rajasthan that were used as a cavalry horse by Marwari rulers for fighting battles, in the countryside of UdaipurFrom ₹4,335.00
Private Day Tour of Jaisalmer with Camel Safari
Visit Jaisalmer with a private guide and explore the 'golden city' with its fascinating history and ornately decorated buildings. Enjoy lunch, a camel safari and traditioFrom ₹18,902.00
Umaid Bhawan PalaceJodhpur, Rajasthan
Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur is one of the largest and grandest private residences in the world. The Palace has a very unique history. It is the only palace which was b
Osian Tour: Camel Riding and Gala Dinner
Enjoy a half day private Osian tour and camel safari as you explore the beautiful scenery and local villages of the Thar Desert. After a day of riding head back to camp tFrom ₹10,091.00
Udaipur: 2-Day Private Tour
A 2-day tour visiting some of the most popular attractions in the greater Udaipur region including City Palace, Jagdish Ji Temple, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Saheliyon-kiFrom ₹4,264.00
- Best Seller
Udaipur City: Private Sightseeing Tour
Book this full-day tour in Udaipur to visit some of the most popular attractions including City Palace, Jagdish Ji Temple, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, F5 ReviewsFrom ₹1,777.00
Private Jaipur Day Tour From Delhi
Explore the enchanting city of Jaipur with a city expert. Travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the outskirts of Jaipur from Delhi and visit the highlights of thFrom ₹7,106.00
From Delhi: 4-Day Guided Delhi, Agra and Jaipur Private Tour
Get a chance to explore Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the famous 'golden triangle' of India in this exclusively crafted tour.1 ReviewsFrom ₹8,832.00