Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur: Private Day Trip from Udaipur
Are you a business owner in Rajasthan?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Rajasthan.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover a lesser-known fort, not crowded by tourists
- Choose flexible start time (between 6:00 AM-10:00 AM) for your convenience
- Enjoy a relaxing scenic drive into the Indian countryside
- Explore the world’s second largest wall
- Learn about Jainism principles through the beautiful temples of Ranakpur
DescriptionChoose a convenient pickup time from your hotel between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Journey into the Aravalli hills on a scenic drive (approximately 2.5 hours) from Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh. A local English-speaking guide will join you to explain the significance of Mewar in Rajasthani history. The thick walls of this fort (the second longest in the world) stretch for 36 kilometers and offer splendid views and easy hiking opportunities. With more than 350 temple structures, bunkers, and palaces dating back to the 1400s, it is no surprise this remote fort was declared an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop for a well-deserved lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant or try local Mewari food (at your own expense). Then drive to Ranakpur, home to India’s biggest Jain temple. Comprising of massive marble domes and pillars, this house of worship is considered sacred by Jains. Spend some time walking around, as your guide explains the Jain principles of non-violence and non-possessiveness. After a memorable day, bid farewell to your guide and head back to Udaipur to your hotel or other preferred location within city limits. The tour ends approximately ten hours after the start time.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Udaipur Airport, railway station, or a hotel within Udaipur city limits Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Private tour guide All parking fees, fuels, tolls, and taxes Bottled water and an umbrella Additional meals Additional services Gratuities
- Total duration of tour may be exceeded in the event of traffic. Please plan your day accordingly.
- Please note that there is a steep inclined walk at the fort. It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat/cap to protect yourself from the heat
- Guests are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders and knees, in order to enter the temples
- Cigarettes and leather items (for example belts, wallets, bags) are prohibited in the Jain temple. Avoid carrying these items or leave them in the car.
- Shoes and socks must be removed at the Jain temple
- Consider carrying light refreshments or snacks with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Udaipur: Private Transfer From Airport to Hotel
Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines and public transport with private transfer from the airport to your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.From ₹853.00
Jaipur: City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour
Enjoy a private half-day tour to explore sites in Jaipur's city center. Start early with the picturesque Patrika Gate and Albert Hall Museum. Visit the Palace of Winds, t1 ReviewsFrom ₹4,548.00
From Delhi: 4-Day Guided Delhi, Agra and Jaipur Private Tour
Get a chance to explore Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the famous 'golden triangle' of India in this exclusively crafted tour.1 ReviewsFrom ₹8,832.00
Udaipur: Private City Tour and Jagdish Temple
Discover the city of Udaipur on this private tour. Visit City Palace, and the Jagdish Temple. Admire beautiful architecture, and relax in Saheliyon-ki-Bari flower garden.From ₹1,848.00
Private Day Tour of Jaisalmer with Camel Safari
Visit Jaisalmer with a private guide and explore the 'golden city' with its fascinating history and ornately decorated buildings. Enjoy lunch, a camel safari and traditioFrom ₹18,902.00
Udaipur: Evening Boat Ride with Puppet Show and Dinner
Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola followed by a visit to historical Bagore ki Haveli. While you cruise through Lake Pichola, head towards Bagore ki Haveli by boat, to watFrom ₹5,685.00
Private Tour: Bishnoi Village & Jodhpur City
Take a private guided tour through Jodhpur city and Bishnoi village and gain insight into the daily life of the locals that live in each. Enjoy a day full of sightseeingFrom ₹6,111.00
From Jaipur: Same Day Trip to Abhaneri
Visit the village of Abhaneri, believed to have been established by the King Raja Chand. See the ancient step wells, the Chand Baori, and the famous Monkey Temple.From ₹4,548.00
- Best Seller
From Delhi: Private 4-Day Golden Triangle Luxury Tour
Visit the great cities of India’s famous Golden Triangle on a private tour from Delhi. See the most magnificent monuments of Agra and Jaipur and stay in 5-star hotels.19 ReviewsFrom ₹17,197.00
Udaipur Full-Day Private Tour with Boat Ride and Lunch
Owing to its natural beauty, enchanting location and picturesque surroundings, Udaipur is hailed as "The Jewel of Mewar".1 ReviewsFrom ₹6,111.00