Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur: Private Day Trip from Udaipur
Are you a business owner in Rajasthan?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Rajasthan.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover a lesser-known fort, not crowded by tourists
- Choose flexible start time (between 6:00 AM-10:00 AM) for your convenience
- Enjoy a relaxing scenic drive into the Indian countryside
- Explore the world’s second largest wall
- Learn about Jainism principles through the beautiful temples of Ranakpur
DescriptionChoose a convenient pickup time from your hotel between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Journey into the Aravalli hills on a scenic drive (approximately 2.5 hours) from Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh. A local English-speaking guide will join you to explain the significance of Mewar in Rajasthani history. The thick walls of this fort (the second longest in the world) stretch for 36 kilometers and offer splendid views and easy hiking opportunities. With more than 350 temple structures, bunkers, and palaces dating back to the 1400s, it is no surprise this remote fort was declared an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop for a well-deserved lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant or try local Mewari food (at your own expense). Then drive to Ranakpur, home to India’s biggest Jain temple. Comprising of massive marble domes and pillars, this house of worship is considered sacred by Jains. Spend some time walking around, as your guide explains the Jain principles of non-violence and non-possessiveness. After a memorable day, bid farewell to your guide and head back to Udaipur to your hotel or other preferred location within city limits. The tour ends approximately ten hours after the start time.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Udaipur Airport, railway station, or a hotel within Udaipur city limits Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Private tour guide All parking fees, fuels, tolls, and taxes Bottled water and an umbrella Additional meals Additional services Gratuities
- Total duration of tour may be exceeded in the event of traffic. Please plan your day accordingly.
- Please note that there is a steep inclined walk at the fort. It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat/cap to protect yourself from the heat
- Guests are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders and knees, in order to enter the temples
- Cigarettes and leather items (for example belts, wallets, bags) are prohibited in the Jain temple. Avoid carrying these items or leave them in the car.
- Shoes and socks must be removed at the Jain temple
- Consider carrying light refreshments or snacks with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Udaipur: Private Transfer From Airport to Hotel
Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines and public transport with private transfer from the airport to your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.From ₹853.00
From Jodhpur: Self-Guided Private Day Trip to Pushkar
Enjoy a private self-guided day tour of Pushkar, one of India’s most sacred cities. Plan your own itinerary, travel by air-conditioned car, and spend as much time as yoFrom ₹4,264.00
- Best Seller
Bishnoi Village Safari Private Half Day Tour
Complete your trip in Rajasthan with a visit to the Bishnoi Villages, such as Guda Bishnoiyan, Kakani and Khejarli. Spot wildlife including back bucks, blue bulls, desertFrom ₹1,279.00
Mewar Evening Light & Sound Show with Dinner
This light and sound show brings the rich history of Mewar to life. The show was created to spread awareness and interest in the history of Mewar that stretches back 1500From ₹4,406.00
Udaipur: Evening Boat Ride with Puppet Show and Dinner
Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola followed by a visit to historical Bagore ki Haveli. While you cruise through Lake Pichola, head towards Bagore ki Haveli by boat, to watFrom ₹5,685.00
Gaumukh TempleMount-Abu, Rajasthan
Considered as one of the most sacred places, the literal meaning of the shrine is `the mouth of the cow` (Gau means cow and `mukh` is mouth). The history of the temple da
Private Tour: Jodhpur, Mandore Gardens & Lunch
Take a private, guided tour of Mehrangarh Fort and marvel at one of India's most remarkable architectural feats. Take some time out to enjoy lunch before visiting some otFrom ₹5,330.00
Jodhpur: Private 3-Day Tour to Udaipur
A 2-night and 3-day tour of Udaipur starting from in Jodhpur. You will be driven by a private air-conditioned vehicle to Udaipur, which is also known as the "City of LakeFrom ₹16,699.00
Udaipur Full-Day Private Tour with Boat Ride and Lunch
Owing to its natural beauty, enchanting location and picturesque surroundings, Udaipur is hailed as "The Jewel of Mewar".1 ReviewsFrom ₹6,111.00
Jaipur Full-Day Tour from Delhi
Explore Jaipur on a full-day trip from Delhi. See the massive Amber Fort, the Palace of the Breeze and the Water Palace. Enjoy a Rajasthani lunch.17 ReviewsFrom ₹4,036.00