My Guide Website?
Udaipur: Skip-the-Line Chittorgarh Fort & Optional Add-Ons
Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Chittorgarh Fort near Udaipur and enjoy more time visiting this historic UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upgrade your visit to include a guided tour of the site or select the option for round-trip transportation.
- Experience the Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the site at your own pace or take a guided tour of the grounds
- See one of the largest forts in India built by the ruler of Udaipur
DescriptionTake a trip to one one of the largest forts in India, Chittorgarh Fort. Book your ticket in advance to save time and avoid the stress of waiting in line. Chittorgarh Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, admired for its historical value and built on top of a mountain. The vast structure and has seven gates with the beautiful Rampol (Gate of Ram) acting as the main gate. Choose from three different offers to experience Chittorgarh Fort in the way that best suits your needs. In addition to purchasing a skip-the-line ticket, you can also select the guided tour add-on, or choose the round-trip transportation add-on, which includes the guided tour and additional stops at temples along the way.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to Chittorgarh Fort Guided tour of Chittorgarh Fort (if add-on selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off from Udaipur (if add-on selected) Food and drinks Accommodation
- The opening times for Chittorgarh Fort are 6 AM-6 PM
- Children under 12 years of age can enter for free
- Children aged 12 and older must pay adult prices
- Visitors are not allowed to re-enter the premises on the same ticket
- Tickets are valid only for the booked date • Changes are only allowed up to 24 hours before the selected date
- Visitors must wait in line for the security check
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now