Udaipur: Private 4-Hour Indian Food Cooking Class with Meals2 Reviews
Cook authentic vegetarian Indian food with a local family in Udaipur. Following your class, you will sit down to enjoy everything you have created whilst discussing the recipes.
- Learn about the histories of different foods
- Eat the food that you have prepared at the end of your activity
- Cook several dishes from a vegetarian menu
DescriptionYour experience will begin with a welcome meet and greet, which will include a refreshing drink. Once introduced, you will begin participating by preparing your vegetarian meal which will include rice, paneer cottage cheese, types of chapati, seasonal vegetarian curry, and milk pudding. You will later enjoy your meal whilst discussing insider tips and tricks of Indian food whilst also discussing various cultural topics. You will later also have the chance to enroll yourself in a Heena Mehendi class, in which you can wear Indian jewellery and dresses. As your cultural experience concludes, bid farewell before enjoying the rest of your day in Udaipur.
Includes3-course vegetarian meals with a family 4-hour private cooking class Cooking manual and video cooking session manual Heena Mehendi with traditional Indian dress and jewelry Pickup and drop-off service (if option selected) Alcoholic beverages Non-vegetarian food
- This tour is not recommended for people are unable to organize their own transportation
- You must remove your shoes in the local family's home
- This is a private cooking session, no other person will join you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability