My Guide Website?
Taj Mahal: Shared Group Tour with Transfer from New Delhi11 Reviews
Explore the Taj Mahal on a convenient day trip from New Delhi. Join a group of like-minded travelers as you visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Marvel at the craftsmanship of the Monument of Love
- Get insights into Indian culture from a local guide
- Travel comfortably in a air-conditioned vehicle to and from New Delhi
- Benefit from a group setting for a fun, safe and memorable experience for solo travelers
- Skip the line for Taj Mahal tickets
DescriptionExplore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Taj Mahal in Agra on a tour from New Delhi. Choose between flexible options at a central meeting point or opt for a convenient hotel transfer. Set off on a shared vehicle with other travelers on a memorable guided tour. This tour is highly recommended for solo travelers or those looking to meet new friends. Learn about the fascinating history of the Taj Mahal as you walk around the complex. Spread over 42 acres, this monument is often called the greatest testament of an emperor's love. After 3 hours, you’ll have some free time to explore Agra on your own. The tour departs from Agra at 3:00 PM and reaches the original meeting point at 6:30 PM (subject to traffic and road conditions). Guests who have chosen the pickup option will have a car waiting for them, while local representatives can assist other guests with local transport.
IncludesSightseeing by air-conditioned car/minivan Professional driver All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes English-speaking guide at Taj Mahal Entrance ticket of Taj Mahal (for international tourists) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen)
- This is a small group tour, guests from other bookings may join in on the day
- Vehicle size depends on the number of guests on the day, the tour operates even if there is one guest
- The guide will greet you at Agra, a company representative will be there to assist you at the meeting point
- This tour only visits Taj Mahal in Agra, other monuments such as Agra Fort are not covered
- This tour does not operate on Fridays as the Taj Mahal is closed to visitors
- Entrance fee for children aged 15 years and below is free, however transport charges apply
- Guests can make their way to the meeting point, or choose a hotel pickup and drop-off to the meeting point
- Set off at 7:00 AM towards Agra and enjoy a relaxing 3.5-hour drive