My Guide Website?
South Delhi: 3.5-Hour Private Bike Tour with Kebab Lunch
Take a private bike tour and visit the unique Lodi Garden its nearby art district. Explore local Khan Market and have a local Kebab Lunch.
- Visit locals' hang-out spots such as Hazrat Nizamuddin Darga and Khan Market
- Explore the unique art district of Lodi Garden
- Have a local style kebab lunch
- Choose to end your tour at Humayun's Tomb to explore the monument
DescriptionFollow your guide to Nizamuddin Dargah, a 14th-century Sufi Shrine that has been a guiding force for Mughal rulers for hundreds of years. Learn how the British reshaped the cultural scene, and see how modern-day Delhi developed. Make a stop at Lodi Garden, one of the city’s finest green spaces that is built around the tombs and mosques of the 15th-century rules of Delhi. Ride on to New Delhi’s cultural center, and stop for photos at the city’s first art district. Enjoy a glimpse of the sophisticated neighborhoods of South Delhi. Stop for some of the most delicious kebab rolls in the city, then choose to finish the tour at the gate of Humayun’s Tomb if you’d like to visit this magnificent Mughal Monument on your own.
IncludesPrivate Tour with a Professional Guide Kebab Lunch Bottle Water Tea with cookies Use of Bicycle and Helmet
- Children must be accompanied by an adult This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund