My Guide Website?
Ranthambore National Park: Jeep or Canter Safari Tour17 Reviews
Visit one of India's top National Parks famous for its tigers and wildlife. Book tickets in advance for a hassle-free safari experience in the morning or afternoon with hotel pickup and drop-off from Sawai Madhopur.
- Visit one of India's most famous National Parks located in Rajasthan
- Witness majestic Royal Bengal Tigers and other exciting wildlife
- Choose between a morning or afternoon, shared or private safari, according to your convenience
DescriptionBook your entry ticket to Ranthambore National Park and embark on a sightseeing safari in the morning or afternoon. Admire wildlife, including leopards and crocodiles, and relax with round-trip hotel transfers from Sawai Madhopur. After getting picked up from your hotel in Sawai Madhopur, embark on a safari at Ranthambore National Park, located in Rajasthan, and get up close and personal with its famous Royal Bengal Tigers and vast deciduous forests. Choose from a convenient option of vehicles for your safari. The Canter option is an economical, shared vehicle that accommodates up to 20 people. The Jeep option is suitable for smaller groups of up to 6 people and is recommended for wildlife enthusiasts, photographers or travelers who want a private vehicle for their group. As you drive through the forests, keep a lookout for diverse species of deer, sloth bears, hyenas, and leopards. Around the water bodies, you may also spot mugger crocodiles and mischievous monkeys. Although not guaranteed, you may also be able to spot an elusive tiger in the grasslands. Don’t forget your binoculars if you wish to spot local bird species. With the help of your guide or forest ranger, identify and differentiate the park’s vast array of flora and fauna. Remember to carry your camera for a memorable tour.
IncludesPrivate or shared safari, (depending on option chosen) Zone will be allotted as per seat availability with the park Jeep or Cantar Safari (depending on option chosen) Still or mobile camera use is permitted within the park
- Please note that this activity cannot be canceled, rebooked, or rescheduled
- These tickets are for both foreign nationals and Indian nationals (per option selected)
- If you book the Shared Jeep you will share your visit with 6 guests, if you book the Shared Canter you will share your visit with up to 20 guests.
- Children below 4 years of age can enter for free. Individuals aged 5 and older must be booked at adult prices.
- Visitors are not allowed to re-enter the premises on the same ticket.
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department.
- The National Park is divided into 10 zones and each safari is randomly allocated a zone
- If you have any questions about your zone details please contact the local operator via email