My Guide Website?
Private Jaipur Full-Day Tour by Tuk-Tuk5 Reviews
Enjoy a private Full-Day Tour with Eco-Friendly Tuk-Tuk through the "Pink City" and see its main historical and impressive landmarks. Head straight towards Jaipur attractions via an 8-hour sightseeing tour.
- See the most beautiful sights of Jaipur with a private Tuk-Tuk tour
- Enjoy a comfortable rickshaw ride
- Visit the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- Best way to explore Jaipur
DescriptionA tuk-tuk will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 AM and take you straight to the most famous landmark of Jaipur “Hawa Mahal” The Palace Of Winds is a palace in Jaipur. Afterward, you will visit Amber Fort – one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur, on the rugged hills outside of town. Next head to Royal Gaitor a historic site in Jaipur. The royal cenotaphs, just outside the city walls, beneath Nahargarh, feel remarkably undiscovered and are an appropriately restful place to visit. Then you will visit Jal Mahal situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur. After, visit the Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory (Jantar Mantar), and the old and new part of Jaipur city. Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaipur where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blu Pottery, textiles, and more. At the end of the day, you will be returned to your hotel to finish the tour.
IncludesHotel / Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station pick-up & drop off Bottled water Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes & interstate taxes. All Government Taxes (GST)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Dress code is smart casual, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel