My Guide Website?
Private Day Trip to Pushkar From Jaipur
Visit one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage sites on your full day tour of Pushkar from Jaipur. See “Pushkar Lake”, a gathering place to dip into holy water and make offerings to the Gods.
- Explore one of the oldest cities in India.
- See the world's only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma
- Enjoy an authentic Indian lunch at a local restaurant.
- Participate in a traditional pooja (a religious offering)
DescriptionYour guide will pick you up from your hotel and accompany you on the 2-hour drive in a private air conditioned vehicle to Pushkar, one of the oldest cities in India. Located northwest of Ajmer city, the holy city of Pushkar is a favored destination for tourists and devotees. Pushkar is situated at the bank of a lake which, according to lore, was created after Lord Brahma (The Creator) dropped a lotus on the ground. Your first stop is the ancient Brahma Temple. It is the only temple across the world dedicated to Lord Brahma, so it is a very special place for Hindu devotees. Your guide will lead you towards a pious Brahma image, with four hands and four faces each oriented in a different direction. At noon you will have lunch at a local Indian restaurant. Next, you arrive at Pushkar Lake. Your guide tells you how it serves as a bathing spot during Karthik Poornima, where devotees dive in the lake during the full-moon to wash away their sins. In the evening you can see traditional Aarti, part of the ceremonies on the bank of Pushkar Lake. Your guide will explain how it has been performed and its religious significance. At the end of tour you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesEntrance fees to all attractions Local English-speaking guide Lunch Hotel pick-up and drop off Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship. Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple. A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹11,844.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today