My Guide Website?
Old Delhi Street Food Tasting Tour72 Reviews
Experience the culture of India through the vibrant street food scene of Old Delhi on a tasting tour of local on-the-go snacks. Travel from location to location by rickshaw and experience the city like a local.
- Explore the winding backstreets of Old Delhi
- Visit a selection of hand-picked street vendors to try local specialties
- Wander through the largest spice market in Asia and experience the intoxicating aromas
DescriptionSample the unique street food of Delhi on an immersive tasting tour with a local guide. Meet a selection of hand-picked street vendors in Old Delhi, all selected for their excellent hygiene and tasty dishes. Try local specialties such as chole bhature (fried bread) from the Punjab and dahi vada (fried flour balls in thick yoghurt). Sample a tasty aloo chat (fried potatoes with spices and chutney) and some delicious parathas (flatbreads). Cool your palate with a lassi and indulge your sweet tooth with some sugar-soaked jalebis, the local equivalent of rice pudding or bread and butter pudding. Meat eaters can try some tasty fried chicken, while vegetarians will be in heaven in the bustling Matia Mahal neighborhood. Learn about Delhi’s historic walled city as you travel by rickshaw. Soak up the hustle and bustle of everyday life on the narrow streets, discover the largest spice market in Asia, and stop to admire the imposing Jama Masjid.
IncludesStreet food tastings Guide Transportation by rickshaw
- All of the street food vendors have been hand-picked for their excellent hygiene
- The local operator cannot be held liable for any adverse reactions guests may experience