My Guide Website?
Old Delhi: Food Tour With Local Chef1 Reviews
Discover various traditional Indian ingredients, spices, and cooking methods from an expert local guide. Visit some of the oldest food joints in the city and taste several delicious dishes.
- Take a food tour with a local chef
- Visit some of the oldest food shops in the city
- Receive a detailed explanation of the cooking processes and ingredients
- Learn about the cultural and historical significance of food in Old Delhi
DescriptionEnjoy a 4-5 hour walk around Old Delhi in the company of an expert local guide who will help you discover the best foodie dishes in the city and their history. Visit 8-10 food joints and taste up to 17 different food dishes. Your guide, who is a chef, will teach you everything you need to know about local cooking ingredients in a specially designed introductory session. You will also visit a few local kitchens and some of the oldest food stalls in the city. Learn more about various aspects of food including the history, ways of eating, tasting, cooking, and much more in an informative yet easy to understand way.
IncludesAll food and non-alcoholic drinks Rickshaw rides Bottled water Sanitiser, hand wipes and tissues
- There is quite a bit of walking involved in crowded old streets so please wear comfortable shoes
- Food options can be customized to a certain extent to cater to dietary requirements
- The tour focuses on vegetarian street food, non-vegetarian food is available on request depending upon availability