My Guide Website?
Nomadic Non-Touristic Overnight Camel & Desert Safari Tour11 Reviews
Embark on a 2-day, 1-night safari experience in the Thar Desert from Jaisalmer. Go on a camel safari, enjoy a campfire with dinner, and sleep under the stars to experience the nomad way of life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Experience Billion of Stars (Stargazing) & Moon with Beauty of Thar Desert
- Camel Safari, Meals, Campfire and Lovely Sunrise & Sunset view over The Dunes
- Night Stay at Desert Under The Stars & Moon
- Get to know the Evocative & Nomadic life of Thar Desert on an overnight tour
- Travel by Jeep with Hotel pick up & Drop and Explore Villages as per Itinerary
DescriptionExperience 1 Nights 2 Days Non Touristic Camel Safari tour of The Great Thar Desert with your Camel Expert. Visit one of the world’s great wildernesses, the Thar Desert, by camel and Jeep on this desert safari. Enjoy the scenic beauty and view of Thar Desert while ride on Jeep to way to desert. Then ride a camel to your desert camp, feast around a campfire, and sleep under a billions of stars. Tour includes meals, tea, and door-to-door round-trip transfers. Itinerary : Day 1 : Jaisalmer - Thar Desert • The camel safari starts at around 2:30 PM from Marvin Camel Safari Office by Jeep. • On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Abandon Village, Khabha MT Fort and a Natural Oasis. • You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels. • Enjoy a camel ride of around 45 Minutes into the desert. • Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful sunset, and savour the taste of delicious snacks with Tea & Coffee. • A delicious dinner prepared on wood fire by your friendly Camel Driver. • Later, sit around the bonfire and have a delicious traditional authentic veg. dinner. • Experience billion of stars and moon with beauty of Thar Desert. • Sleep under the stars in a warm and a Desert Style bedding or Sleep on Dunes, overlooking the star-lit night sky. Day 2 : Thar Desert - Jaisalmer • Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee. • Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise. • Mount on your camel and ride for about 30 minutes. • Take a jeep ride to Jaisalmer and reach by 10 AM. *Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Camel Safari* Note : Kindly Provide Exact Pick Up Location Details for easy Pick up at The Time of Booking
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Driver 1-night accommodation (Sleep on the dunes with blankets and mattresses) Breakfast and dinner Evening tea and coffee Camel safari Jeep ride
- What To Bring with You :
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce! Notes:
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Camel Safari has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.