My Guide Website?
Jodhpur: Guided Food Tasting Tour
Discover Jodhpur's ancient food culture on a guided food crawl. Sample local cuisine, sip a traditional masala tea, and listen to stories about the city.
- Sample traditional foods on a guided walking tour of Jodhpur
- Get insider tips and visit hidden gems with your local guide
- Learn about the city's history and what influenced its cuisine
- Savor delicious flavors with more than 6 complimentary tastings
DescriptionTaste your way through Jodhpur on a guided walking tour that explores the city's food scene. Go off the beaten path to snack on local specialties from small vendors that still preserve the city's rich and distinctive food culture. Set out on your foodie adventure as you follow your guide down narrow lanes to visit some of the oldest food shops in the city. Indulge your love of Indian food and sample a range of traditional snacks including Pyaaz ki Kachori, samosa, and a variety of namkeens and pakoras. Watch as an expert prepares one of the region's most celebrated sweets and sip a cup of masala chai tea in a clay pot while you marvel at unmatched views of Jodhpur. End your food tasting tour on a sweet note. Try some traditional Jodhpuri desserts and get to experience Paan, a favorite in Indian food culture.
IncludesGuided foodie tour of Jodhpur Local tour guide At least 6 food tastings Tea
- According to the principles of Yoga, water should only be consumed 45 minutes after eating. For this reason, bottled water is not provided on the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹1,392.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today