My Guide Website?
Jaipur: Shopping Tour with Pickup4 Reviews
Shop to your heart’s content in Jaipur. Jaipur is a fantastic spot to shop for blue pottery, textiles, precious stones & silver jewelry, sandalwood carvings, lather things & many other handicrafts.
- Visit high-end shops and traditional markets
- Shop for pottery, textiles, jewelry, and more
- Avoid navigation hassles with comfortable transport
- Admire local craftsmanship
DescriptionTake a 6-hour shopping tour of the 'Pink City' of Jaipur and explore its vibrant markets, which sell a host of interesting items. From art and crafts of marble and wood to colorful saris and intricate jewellery, it can all be found in Jaipur. You will be picked up from your Jaipur hotel at 11:00 AM (time can be changed upon request) or the airport. Then, you can begin to explore the city’s markets where you can find a host of textiles, saris, marble, wood, and stone crafts, lac, clay, metal and leatherwork. For something a little larger, the markets overflow with decorative carpets and kota doria mats. Jaipur is one of Rajasthan's most famous cities and is one of the best places to buy textiles as well as ready to wear clothes. Several of the country's leading designers have boutiques and showrooms in Jaipur. After the conclusion of the tour, the driver will drop you back to your hotel.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned sedan or SUV Driver allowances Fuel charges, parking charges, toll, and taxes Bottled water
- An airport pick-up is available on request. For this service please provide your flight details upon booking • The start time is flexible, but not before 7:30 AM, which is when most shops open
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry, and the country of origin is required at time of booking for all participants
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing • All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler