Jaipur Private Day Tour29 Reviews
Explore the enchanting city of Jaipur with a city expert. Visit the highlights of the Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and City Palace.
- Explore the Pink City, at ease with a guide
- Learn about the the architectural feats layered within each building
- Marvel at the world's largest stone astronomical observatory
- Visit the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal
DescriptionSightseeing through Jaipur, also popularly known as the ‘Pink City’. Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. The unique history of the city has made it one of the most amazingly-designed sites in the world. This all-day tour will begin at 9:00 AM, taking travelers to the great monuments of the city, and showcasing the history and achievement of the culture. Visit the Hawa Mahal, a famous landmark of Jaipur. The palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to be able to visit a site that citizens could also use. You will also visit The City Palace, which is another noteworthy site in Jaipur, famous for its art and structural features. See the Jantar Mantar monument, which contains the largest stone sundial in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Jantar Mantar is still used as an astronomical observatory, which today draws in unique travelers from the world over. You will then see the Amber Fort, one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting on the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble. The highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), a palace known for its craftsmanship in mirrors. Finally visit the Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaipur where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Gemstones, Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Blu Pottery and Textiles etc.
IncludesProfessional private guide (if option chosen) Monument entrance tickets (if option chosen) Buffet lunch (if option chosen) Air-conditioned, mid-size sedan / SUV All sightseeing and transfers by an A/C Car Driver allowances (food and accommodation) Fuel (petrol/diesel/gasoline) Parking charges Toll taxes and interstate taxes Professional private guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Accommodation/hotels Personal expenses Camera fees Entrance fees to the National Park Other activities Air/train/bus fare Driver’s tips
- An airport pick-up will be available on request, for this service please provide your flight details on booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability