My Guide Website?
Jaipur: Overnight Trip from Delhi1 Reviews
Explore the capital city of Rajasthan, best known for its extraordinary temples, forts, monuments, and shopping. Visit Jaipur most famous monuments and tourist place on 2-day tour of Jaipur from Delhi
- Discover Jaipur in a 2-day trip from Delhi
- Experience the semi-desert landscapes of Rajasthan in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Spend the night in Jaipur, also known as the “Pink City”
- Explore the Amber Fort and Mirror Palace
- Learn the history of the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, and Monkey Temple with the help of an experienced guide
DescriptionThe adventure begins at 6:30 AM, with hotel pickup in New Delhi. Guests will travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the first stop in Jaipur, the famous Hawa Mahal, or “Palace of Breeze.” Explore the gardens and temples of the City Palace before continuing on to the Jantar Mantar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the largest observatories ever built. Meet the curious inhabitants of the Ramgopal Ji temple, colloquially know as the Monkey Temple for the family of playful monkeys that now occupy the site. Explore the complex at your own pace before drop off at the hotel in Jaipur. The next day, the tour departs at 8:30 AM and heads for the rugged hills outside the town of Amer for a visit to the Amber Fort, a fascinating complex blending Hindu and Muslim architecture in red sandstone and white marble. A highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), a must-see due to its hall adorned with intricately designed mirrors and marble carvings. Continue on to Panna Mina Ki Baoli, a beautifully designed stepwell, and explore the Royal Gaitore Cenotaphs, a final resting place for Jaipur rulers. Last but not least, marvel at the Jal Mahal or the 'Water Palace', an impressive example of Rajput-style architecture set in the midst of the Man Sagar Lake. The two-day tour concludes with a return transfer to Delhi.
IncludesHotel/airport/railway station pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned transport to and from Jaipur Driver Private guide (if option selected) Bottled water Tea break
- Guests spend about 6 to 8 hours sightseeing in Jaipur
- Groups of 1-2 people will travel in a sedan and groups of 3-5 will travel by SUV. All larger groups will travel by minivan
- Travel time by car is approximately 4-5 hours one-way (subject to road and traffic conditions)
- Visas must be obtained prior to border crossing
- Shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples