My Guide Website?
Jaipur: LGbtq Friendly Private Full-Day Tour
Experience Jaipur with our LGBTQ-friendly private tour celebrating love and diversity. Explore historical highlights. Skip lines. Unleash creativity with old art. Enjoy a walking tour of the old city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover 2 Unesco world heritage sites; Amber Fort & Jantar Mantar
- Admire Panna Meena Stepwell; Mystical steps to wonderland
- Walk through Old City Jaipur: Timeless charm, alive with history
- Learn Hand Block Printing: Craft timeless artistry
- No extra charges for children up to 17 years of age except for their tickets
DescriptionDiscover the enchanting tale behind Jaipur's moniker, the 'Pink City.' Once adorned in rosy hues, it welcomed the esteemed Prince of Wales and Queen Victoria in 1876. Now, brace yourself for an extraordinary and liberating experience as you embark on our LGbtq-friendly private full-day tour through the Pink City! Unveil the mysteries of Jaipur as we take you to the mesmerizing City Palace, the stunning Hawa Mahal, and the awe-inspiring Jantar Mantar. Get ready to be enchanted by the magical Panna Meena Stepwell, a place of true wonder. Relax in the comfort of a private air-conditioned car. Our warm and hospitable English-speaking guide will ensure your safety and create an inclusive environment for all. As we meander through vibrant local markets and quaint backstreets, you'll witness a celebration of diversity at every turn. Immerse yourself in the culture and embrace the spirit of acceptance that permeates Jaipur. Feel the spark of creativity during a hands-on session where you'll craft your very own hand-block printed napkin, a unique memento from this unforgettable journey. Embrace love and acceptance as you delve into Jaipur's cultural wonders on this remarkable tour. Don't miss out on the chance to experience the best that Jaipur has to offer! Join us in this extraordinary adventure. It's best advisable to start the day between 8 am to 930 am to give yourself more than enough time to make the most of it. We'll be taking you to the top historical sights and an ancient stepwell. Amber Fort- An ancient masterpiece in regal splendor. Time's guardian, whispering tales of valor and grandeur. Enchantment carved in stone. Panna Meena Stepwell- an enchanting oasis of tranquility. Nature's artwork in hidden steps. Serenity embraced, secrets whispered in echoes. Jagat Siromani Ji Temple- a sacred sanctuary of mystic grace. Where souls find solace, and ancient wisdom weaves its divine embrace. Jal Mahal- a poetic marvel rising from the waters' embrace. Elegance submerged in enchanting allure. City Palace Museum- a regal symphony in living stone. Royal grandeur echoes history's embrace. Jantar Mantar- cosmic wonder etched in time. Astronomical genius unveiled. Hawa Mahal- breeze-kissed poetry in pink. Ephemeral beauty gracing Jaipur's heart Embark on a riveting journey through Jaipur's ancient heart, a walking tour unveiling its hidden charms. Wander the vibrant backstreets, absorbing the city's soul. Feel the creative energy as you delve into the art of hand block printing, crafting your own masterpiece. Discover the age-old techniques passed down through generations. At the end of the tour, we'll drop you back to your hotel. You can also choose to be dropped off at Jaipur airport /rail station.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off All the sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car and driver An English-speaking private tour guide Parking & gasoline Bottled water, cookies, snacks, and juice in the car Tea and Coffee at the local tea stall Block-printing art class Children ( up to the age of 17 years) are free of charge except for their entry tickets. So while booking the tour, just select the number of adults only. Applicable Govt Tax
- One to five travelers; one Toyota Muv Six to ten travelers; two Toyota Muvs or a Mini-coach Eleven to fifteen travelers; either three Toyota Muvs or a mini-coach From 16 up to 100 travelers, either you'll be provided multiple Toyota Muvs or a bus(s) The mentioned number of travelers are including children. If you're a group of 4 adults traveling with up to 6 children of any age OR 5 adults traveling with up to 5 children of any age, please book the tour for 6 adults so you'll be provided either 2 Toyota Muvs or a Mini-Coach If you're a group of 10 adults traveling with up to 5 children of any age, OR a group of 15 adults traveling with up to 5 children of any age, please book the tour with one extra adult to the total adult travelers so you'll be provided either multiple Toyota Muvs or a Mini-Coach or a bus.