My Guide Website?
Jaipur: Full-Day City Tour with Camel Ride and Monkey Temple4 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip in Jaipur: visit the Amber Fort, Air Palace, Jantar Mantar and Monkey Temple. Ride a camel and see the exhibitions at the Water Palace, indulge in a delicious lunch and browse local shops.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Get to know the glorifying past of the Amber Fort
- See the incredible architecture of the Hawa Mahal (Air Palace)
- Learn about ancient technology used to study time and position of planets at Jantar Mantar
- Ride a camel at the Water Palace
- Observe monkeys at the Monkey Temple
DescriptionAt 8 AM, your driver will pick you from your hotel and take you to Jaipur. Visit the enormous Amber Fort in which every gate, courtyard, and palace has its own historical significance. The protective architecture was built by Man Singh, the Rajput King. Drive to the Jal Mahal (Water Palace) located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city where the royal family of Jaipur still resides. Enjoy a camel ride in this beautiful place. See the palace's exhibits, including a huge collection of weapons, royal costumes, Mughal miniatures, antiques, and paintings. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Visit the Hawa Mahal, also known as the Air Palace, built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the Kachwaha ruler of Jaipur. The main attraction of the palace is its 953 small windows decorated with incredible latticework (a crisscross pattern of strips of wood). See the Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observation site built by the mathematician Maharaja Jai Singh II to provide accurate observations about astronomy, time, planets and other celestial bodies. Experience the Monkey Temple, also known as Galtaji Temple, home to a large number of monkeys. This Hindu temple has seven water pools filled with holy water, where followers come to take a bath and wash away their sins. Finish off your tour by browsing famous shops. After shopping, return to your hotel.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Monument entry fees Lunch Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle Camel ride Mineral water All taxes and service charges
- Order of places and monuments can change based on your hotel location